• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scouts Advice Bobcats To Trade 2013 Draft Pick

ZB1224

I'm watching the Cats game and the UK game and Nerlens Noel is really impressing me. He has a real knack for getting rebounds (something we need desperately) and is tremendous on defense. He blocks a ton of shots, alters others, and will steal the ball if his man holds onto it for too long. The only thing he is missing is offense. Although, he showed a nice little running hook shot with his left hand (that didn't fall, but looked promising). Adding a midrange shot shouldn't be too difficult for him and he will be a star. And, unlike Biz (who I like, but has a LONG way to go), he can catch the ball and finish pretty well. Put some meat on him and I think he will grow into a premier C in the league.

Edit: Oh, and he is a great passer for a big too.

I hope we can sign Paul Millsap even if we have to give him a max contract and draft Shabazz or McLemore.

Yeah, no thank you.

I like Paul Milsap, but he's not even close to a max contract type of player. I wouldn't be surprised he if got a 4/40 type of contract though.

Archived