• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Alexander Article

TheRumGone

Nice article. He had a good year getting pressure a good number of times even if he only ended with 2.5 sacks for the season. DE looks pretty set for next season. Hurney's last draft actually looks pretty good, but I think it also speaks to the bigger problem with the guy: he was great at getting pieces, but lacked an overall vision for those pieces. Hopefully, Gettleman has a master plan for what we have.

Nice article. He had a good year getting pressure a good number of times even if he only ended with 2.5 sacks for the season. DE looks pretty set for next season. Hurney's last draft actually looks pretty good, but I think it also speaks to the bigger problem with the guy: he was great at getting pieces, but lacked an overall vision for those pieces. Hopefully, Gettleman has a master plan for what we have.

yea i really like the part when he talked about the clubhouse. This is one of the main ingrediants for a winning culture.

yea i really like the part when he talked about the clubhouse. This is one of the main ingrediants for a winning culture.

Yeah, talent in the NFL is pretty close across the board. You need to have guys that want to work, and you need to have a culture that makes them want to be there. It sounds like we may have that, which is pretty nice.

A lot of quality DE's worked for New York. We just need to make sure we stay solid at DT. I don't know what the Edwards brothers have left long term (plus they are both possible cap casualties.)

Ron is definitely a cap casualty. Injury prone and old. Dwan we got for cheap and has a bit more in the tank methinks.

Thats a nice read for the article though. It's good to here the defense is accepting of new talent and that everyone works well together. Hopefully we end up with a good problem, having 3 extremely talented DEs and having to pick the best of the two.

why i said "main." you've obviously never been a part of a championship team on any level. but its cool man.

Pictures of your rings, please.

There are plenty of teams with good chemistry that suck and vice versa. The Patriots aren't all warm and fuzzy.

"Team chemistry" and "competitive fire" make the fans feel pumped, but they don't mean dick.

Pictures of your rings, please.

There are plenty of teams with good chemistry that suck and vice versa. The Patriots aren't all warm and fuzzy.

"Team chemistry" and "competitive fire" make the fans feel pumped, but they don't mean dick.

...go watch the movie benchwarmers i bet you can relate to that. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Archived