• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senior bowl thread

Bwood

I was actually really impressed with Kyle Long at OT. He looked extremely sound in the pass and run game. Showed some great athleticism pulling at guard as well. I would love to get DT in the first with a guy like Floyd, and then get Long in the second....

How did Lane Johnson look?!?

Just read on another forum he was named the Most Outstanding OLineman at the Senior Bowl Practices.

"Pats self on back for pimping Johnson before the Senior Bowl" lol

I want either him or warmak in the 1st. Preferably Johnson.

I think we could trade down a still get Johnson in the first. He is stronger than I thought, so he could play RT for one season before sliding over to LT. But Byron Bell looks awful at OG.. so what do we do with him? I guess he's a backup. I would be in favor of drafting Lane Johnson, but I wouldn't expect him to start at LT right away.

How did Lane Johnson look?!?

Just read on another forum he was named the Most Outstanding OLineman at the Senior Bowl Practices.

"Pats self on back for pimping Johnson before the Senior Bowl" lol

I want either him or warmak in the 1st. Preferably Johnson.

Oh yeah bro props to you for liking CBS sports third best tackle!!

I'd like to see who gave him that award because Fisher and Warmack were leaps and bounds ahead of Johnson.

You have a million favorite prospects and you have a new "must have player" every week.

This just like last season all over again with you.

I think we could trade down a still get Johnson in the first. He is stronger than I thought, so he could play RT for one season before sliding over to LT. But Byron Bell looks awful at OG.. so what do we do with him? I guess he's a backup. I would be in favor of drafting Lane Johnson, but I wouldn't expect him to start at LT right away.

I'm pretty much on the same boat. I'm not against taking him but there is a clear drop from Joekel/Fisher to Johnson

He isn't my preferred 1st round choice or even top-3 but he looked better than expected and I would be ok getting him.

Archived