• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Mock w/ comp picks

Dash Global

You miss the part about trading down? smh

First 5 picks could all easily start for us next year and be upgrades.... yea bad draft lol

Johnson is not a upgrade over Gross next year. You're stupid if you believe that. And having 2 rookies and a 2nd and 3rd year player on your Oline protecting your Franchise Qb is not a upgrade.

And unless it's Jockel or Fisher. It's not a upgrade.

And having Kali and Bell as your only experience player on the starting is not a upgrade.

Johnson at the least is better than Bell.

Warford is better than Hangman

Cobi is def better than Murphy and prob better than Lafel

ect.

Johnson at the least is better than Bell.

Warford is better than Hangman

Cobi is def better than Murphy and prob better than Lafel

ect.

Everything you've said is based on nothing but your opinion. You do have to give a little leeway in learning to play in the pros. There is no way you can think that having 2 rookies and a 2nd year player starting on our O-line next year is a upgrade. This thinking will put Cam in danger and that is very stupid. IMO

Everything you've said is based on nothing but your opinion. You do have to give a little leeway in learning to play in the pros. There is no way you can think that having 2 rookies and a 2nd year player starting on our O-line next year is a upgrade. This thinking will put Cam in danger and that is very stupid. IMO

Getting a awesome RG and a nice LT prospect is to the detriment of Cam. Rome wasnt built in a day.

But, what ever you say buddy.

Getting a awesome RG and a nice LT prospect is to the detriment of Cam. Rome wasnt built in a day.

But, what ever you say buddy.

Are you that fuging stupid to not understand that you can't expect rookies to come in and know how to play the pro game from day one?

It is completely stupid to think you can add 2 rookies to a Oline that already has 2 player learning how to play. And think you've upgraded your Oline.

Thank god you're not our GM because you will get Cam killed.

Hey Bwood, since you love criticizing everyone elses mock drafts, why don't you create one of your own?

Oh waaaahhh I posted a fantasy mock and Bwood didn't like it!!!

I posted one towards the end of the season with Joeckel as the first pick because we were looking at a top 5 pick. Obviously that isn't realistic now so I usually wait to post my second until the after the combine.

Then I do one before the draft. The way everyone else should, any more than 4 mocks is just ridiculous lol..

I would not mind him at all with our second rounder, actually he would be perfect to sit behind Gross for one season and then step in. Getting him in the second would leave us with opportunity for Warmack in the first. OLine good and powerful for 8-10 years at that point.

D could be addressed in FA and remainder of draft

Are you that fuging stupid to not understand that you can't expect rookies to come in and know how to play the pro game from day one?

It is completely stupid to think you can add 2 rookies to a Oline that already has 2 player learning how to play. And think you've upgraded your Oline.

Thank god you're not our GM because you will get Cam killed.

OL is one of the easiest places to get immediate impact from rookies. Probably the most easiest.

We might not upgrade the line in year one, but we have certainly upgraded our line going forward with nice young talent.

I would not mind him at all with our second rounder, actually he would be perfect to sit behind Gross for one season and then step in. Getting him in the second would leave us with opportunity for Warmack in the first. OLine good and powerful for 8-10 years at that point.

D could be addressed in FA and remainder of draft

Johnson wont be there in the 2nd. Will most likely be gone halfway through the 1st. Too good of measurables and tape not to.

I like him much better than everyone not named Jokoel and Fisher. Add that to the very deep OG class and we get more bang for the buck going OT 1st and OG 2nd.

My dream scenario would be Warmak in the 1st and Johnson in the 2nd. But that aint happening.

Archived