• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Mock w/ comp picks

Dash Global

You said that your top 5 picks will start for us easily? Cmon man.. on average an NFL team gets less than 1 starter (on opening day) from their draft class. We were lucky last season and came away with 4 starters on opening day, but I tell you that's extremely rare. We will be doing great to get 2 starters on opening day.

Lane Johnson has all the tools to be a LT in this league. (I am a diehard Sooner fan). He will not start over Gross day 1. I do like him as a prospect though.

I don't like dedicating our top 2 picks towards the Oline and I don't know enough about the rest of the players to critique. I love Sturgis in the 6th.

You said that your top 5 picks will start for us easily? Cmon man.. on average an NFL team gets less than 1 starter (on opening day) from their draft class. We were lucky last season and came away with 4 starters on opening day, but I tell you that's extremely rare. We will be doing great to get 2 starters on opening day.

Lane Johnson has all the tools to be a LT in this league. (I am a diehard Sooner fan). He will not start over Gross day 1. I do like him as a prospect though.

I don't like dedicating our top 2 picks towards the Oline and I don't know enough about the rest of the players to critique. I love Sturgis in the 6th.

I meant could / potentially start. We have alot of holes on our team with questionable talent, so drafting starters wouldnt be that hard so long as you nail the pick.

If we draft Johnson, id assume we would cut Gross. Which would make Johnson start imo

After the QB, the lines are the most important. Until we have great lines I have no problem drafting big uglies the first 2 rounds.

Not so sure about that with our cap problems.

Cap problems or not, unless it's a sure fire guy who can come in at LT. (Johnson is not sure thing) Then you give them a year at RT and see how they adjust to the NFL. You don't want your QB killed by having a complete turnstile at LT. Gross will restructure his deal and stay here for another 2-3 years.

Cap problems or not, unless it's a sure fire guy who can come in at LT. (Johnson is not sure thing) Then you give them a year at RT and see how they adjust to the NFL. You don't want your QB killed by having a complete turnstile at LT. Gross will restructure his deal and stay here for another 2-3 years.

No one is a sure thing.

With that said, any GM that drafts a guy in the 1st is gonna be confident in their scouting that he can come in and play atleast average right away.

OL is the easiest adjustment from college to the pros

I hope Gross restructures. If not we will draft his replacement imo

Archived