• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Favorite Muscle Bar

Hawk

leave it to Floppin to tell a story....

Well since you brought it up. I was just at the gay bar Thursday night.

After playing basketball with Biscuit, I went to my buddies bar and played some pool while watching Duke lose. I'm a Duke fan so that sucked and I decided I'd go let some gay dudes buy me some drinks. Headed over to Ibiza, the Wilmington gay bar.

So I was the only one there at first, it was midnight. So that sucked, I had to buy my first drink - hah. Talked with the gay bartender, he was a pretty nice guy. Then some chick came in with her two girl friends and her three gay guy friends. It was her 21st bday. I bought them a round of shots, and then her gay friends started buying me drinks.

So one of her girl friends was sitting next to me. She wasn't really that attractive, kind ugly, but had a decent body I suppose. Anyhow, we got to talking and I asked if she was dating anyone. She said sorta, then about 10 minutes later conversation she says

she goes "I like black guys"

Just completely out of the blue, then she starts rubbing my leg and crotch area. I'm not black.

She starts telling me about how her "sorta boyfriend" is some guy who's getting his PHD from Duke University and is training to enter the DIA. What the fug?

So then she turns to me and says "If I go home with you can you get me back to my car by 7am?"

So I say "Well, I live 30 minutes away and still technically live with my Ex.....so no, but I'll go back home with you if you want"

She says "Hang on, let me go see if it's cool with my roomates (the other girls she was with I suppose)

I never saw her again, although she did grab my phone and put her number into it.

So anyhow, almost hooked up with a chick that I picked up from the gay bar. Probably for the best that I didn't though.

Well since you brought it up. I was just at the gay bar Thursday night.

After playing basketball with Biscuit, I went to my buddies bar and played some pool while watching Duke lose. I'm a Duke fan so that sucked and I decided I'd go let some gay dudes buy me some drinks. Headed over to Ibiza, the Wilmington gay bar.

So I was the only one there at first, it was midnight. So that sucked, I had to buy my first drink - hah. Talked with the gay bartender, he was a pretty nice guy. Then some chick came in with her two girl friends and her three gay guy friends. It was her 21st bday. I bought them a round of shots, and then her gay friends started buying me drinks.

So one of her girl friends was sitting next to me. She wasn't really that attractive, kind ugly, but had a decent body I suppose. Anyhow, we got to talking and I asked if she was dating anyone. She said sorta, then about 10 minutes later conversation she says

she goes "I like black guys"

Just completely out of the blue, then she starts rubbing my leg and crotch area. I'm not black.

She starts telling me about how her "sorta boyfriend" is some guy who's getting his PHD from Duke University and is training to enter the DIA. What the fug?

So then she turns to me and says "If I go home with you can you get me back to my car by 7am?"

So I say "Well, I live 30 minutes away and still technically live with my Ex.....so no, but I'll go back home with you if you want"

She says "Hang on, let me go see if it's cool with my roomates (the other girls she was with I suppose)

I never saw her again, although she did grab my phone and put her number into it.

So anyhow, almost hooked up with a chick that I picked up from the gay bar. Probably for the best that I didn't though.

so you go out drinking and then drive 30 minutes home?

Archived