• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Golf Boys - 2.oh

Johnny Rockets

So how u doin' JR? We need to play some golf. Set it up.

Would love to play but about a week and a half ago I decided to tear up some tendons in my rotator cuff and I think golf is out of the question for a bit. The top of my shoulder (and my head) is what I slammed into the wall but all the bruising goes down my arm. Not doing surgery so I should be good in a couple weeks. At least good to go for Huddle Jams.

Picture040_zps6c74664e.jpg

I am a walking disaaster. I play raqcuetball a couple of times a week and I went for a ball and couldn't stop and slammed my head and shoulder into the wall at the same time. They say I was out cold and laying on the ground twitching for about 45 seconds which I of course don't remember. Anyway, it looks and feels a lot better than it did and I think all my motion will come back to my shoulder also. If this has screwed me over as far as playing golf, I will be pissed off.

I am a walking disaaster. I play raqcuetball a couple of times a week and I went for a ball and couldn't stop and slammed my head and shoulder into the wall at the same time. They say I was out cold and laying on the ground twitching for about 45 seconds which I of course don't remember. Anyway, it looks and feels a lot better than it did and I think all my motion will come back to my shoulder also. If this has screwed me over as far as playing golf, I will be pissed off.

That sucks man, I hope it gets better... if it's any consolation me having surgery on my rotator didn't affect my golf at all.

Now I haven't played much this winter because it's been cold, but I can play whenever I want and my shoulder doesn't affect my swing at all. So get that thing taken care of if you need to.

I laughed.

At the video and JR trying to run through a wall. Sounds like something I'd do, but you didn't end up with a concussion.

Oh I had a concussion allright. They gave me the ol' what year is it and who is the president questions and my answers when mumbled where something along the lines of "peanut butter frogs" and "My spleen tastes like chicken". Both of which I believe to be incorrect.

Archived