• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

SgtJoo

Nope, it's just that 99% of the time you're a huge douchebag, and the fact that you're from a shitty dirty city is a convenient insult for the lazy.

So 99% of the huddle is lazy? Because all I get are lame ass LA insults or bandwagon claims.

Guess I'll stoop to your guys' level and start with the NC hick/inbred insults.

Bwood lives in a city where two NFL teams have been home to, and both relocated. And yet, he still thinks that dump of a town deserves another one. Btw, Roger Goodell seems far more interested in putting a team in London, than he does in LA.

How people are treated is equal to how they treat others....easily answers the question of "Why is everyone an asshole to just me?"

Thank you! It's not that hard to understand.... You can't poo on people and expect them to be happy (unless they're into that kind of stuff)

So 99% of the huddle is lazy? Because all I get are lame ass LA insults or bandwagon claims.

Guess I'll stoop to your guys' level and start with the NC hick/inbred insults.

Or you could figure out how to not be such a cockpuppet so people wouldn't feel the need to lazily insult you.

Archived