• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

SgtJoo

Move em to LA.

Get this awesome team away from these terrible NC fans. A guy like me can't even root for the Panthers without getting called a bandwagoner by these close minded wine and cheesers.

Go to hell bwood, you're the biggest bitch on this board.

I am sure part of my post will be more semantics, but there is a difference between behavior and atmosphere. That is how interpret the questions when I get the surveys. Now of course this is overlap there. The atmosphere overall is not the best, and at times down right dismal - but there is a difference. I even recall there being questions in the survey that do refer to atmosphere separately.

I don't have any issue with them removing some drunk, belligerent fugstain from the stadium who's being a douche to everyone around.

Matter of fact, I applaud it.

I agree but it seems panther fans are the ones held to a higher standard - meanwhile Steeler/falcons/Raiders/etc fans can do what they please.

Sorry, I don't like the sewers of the LA river

Then don't hangout at the river.

Go to the beautiful beach or head up to the mountains for some snow.

LA is ready for a team again and the Panthers would be perfect. I know it hurts to hear that and nobody agrees and I will be called a douche....buuuuuut I don't really give a fug.

Move em to LA.

Get this awesome team away from these terrible NC fans. A guy like me can't even root for the Panthers without getting called a bandwagoner by these close minded wine and cheesers.

Yeah lets move a team from where it was founded and matters the most to the people to a state with countless professional sports franchises and one that already has three teams in the state. Real fans of the game aren't just going to change their allegiances because a team all of a sudden plays in their city.

I'm not even from the Carolinas and have never been to a game at BOA but leaving Charlottle would not be right and would not work to expand the fan base.

Archived