• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK, you be Gettie...

Pimpdaddy

I like what the G-man has done so far with limited resources. I would cut Pickles and move Armanti to #3 QB. He can hold the clipboard better than Clausen. This allows us to keep an extra WR, PR, #3QB, on one man. Here is the best value for us. If Star or Lane Johnson is there, we take him. If its Johnson, we move Gross to RT and cut Hangman. If its Star, we look down in the draft and maybe take Long in the 2nd. I know we need a replacement for Smith, but we need help in the trenches more. Hope Lafell

gets bettter and Gettis finally gets on the field.

If I was David Gettleman I would think about my future. My seat will never be cooler than it is right now. I make all the tough decisions that set us up to win in the future. I would eat as many big contracts as I could and do whatever it takes to acquire multiple draft picks. I draft an Offensive Tackle and Cornerback asap. I don't give Gregg Hardy that big deal he wants, if he leaves so be it but I don't bet my future on a volatile guy like the Kraken.

As a fan I want to win now but If I was GM I would be building for the long haul.

....Just for a day. Whats our next move to better the team and be relevant? What do you think has to happen? Who should be cut and what area do we need to improve on according to importance?

I say bye to Gross and Beast needs to restructure, of course we need money. Spend that money on O or Dline and get younger. I'm still on the fence with what to do with Dwill and I don't think we can put off getting a WR to replace Smitie much longer....

the thread title was born a little fruity with a limp in your wrist?

gettie, seriously?

Everybody says cut him, but he can play backup at 3 positions cheap. He's more valuable than Karl Hankton used to be.

This. Someone please explain this to me. I'm not one of those "Armanti should be QB" guys, but I don't understand carrying 3 QB's. it made sense under the old CBA when it didn't count as a roster spot. If Jimmy ever has to play (and usually doesn't dress anyway), we're fugged anyway. It makes more sense to me to cut Jimmy and use that roster spot on something else. We have Armanti that can play a few positions poorly, why waste a roster spot on jimmy who only plays one position poorly.

Archived