• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A crime that you have committed that you are willing to confess to committing.

Awesomeness!!

i lied to the police about my nationality in peru and told them i was german and couldn't understand english, blew past several motorcycle cops in laos on another motorcycle, bribed a cop in panama with beer money to get out of a ticket, i really think that's about it

oh one time in college my friend and i stole a zack matheny sign out of someone's yard because it seemed like a really funny thing to do at the time

When I was like 15 my friends and I went on a neighborhood rampage at his house. Shot at a streetlight with a bb gun, pulled the street signs out of the ground and I laid them by their train tracks. As my friends were pissing themselves laughing, they told me I couldn't leave it there, so they made me bring it back, which I was angry about, so I just put it back in the ground backwards.

We stayed up all night contemplating what other "hoodrat" things we could do, and it hit me. They lived right by a firestation on a main highway. At about 1 or 2 am or so, when we felt it was safe to run in front of it, as lit up as it was, we decided to change the billboard sign in front of the firestation. It read, "Say No To Drugs," so we brainstormed what to change it to before we ran up... We run up, laughing like crazy, and switched it around to, "Nads To Yo Rugs." High-brow humor guys... But, IDGAF, we stayed up the rest of that night and laughed hysterically everytime a car drove past that sign.

When we woke up in the morning, probably around 12 or so, they quickly had changed it back. Man, if we had digital camera back then. Legendary.

There's much more, but I'll have to remember them. Good times.

Oh yeah, when we I was like 13 or 14 or so, I've shared previously that my friends always had me be the guy to make prank calls because I never laughed while we were doing them. So, we get the bright idea to prank call the local rock station in Fayetteville, it was 103.5. I was at another one of my friend's houses and there were several of us there, so one of the other guys wanted to join in on this call. I can't even remember what we said besides repeatedly asking the DJ if he liked to toss salad in a Ken Kaniff style voice. They hung up on us, so we called back again and kept going. I'm sure there was a "crack in my butt, can you fix it?" line used at that point. Hung up again. We called them back. Hung up again.

We had our fill, so we're all laughing, analyzing what we said, how stupid we made them sound, how bad we pissed them off, etc. All of a sudden, the phone rings. So, we quickly picked it up. It was the DJ calling back, and this dude was talking mad poo... He starts going off on us, calling us names like "punks" this and that... We were shocked at first, but then we started laughing at him and hung up. There were multiple phones in the house, so we picked it up as soon as it rung so his parents wouldn't pick it up.

We thought it was over... Still laughing... Phone rings again, it's the DJ and he's still pissed, lol. We hang it back up, and our laughing starts to subside and turns into "oh no, what are we going to do." At this point, my friend's dad yells, "WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!" He's in rage mode. My friend says nothing. Phone rings again, and the DJ says "Ya'll wanted to play around, well, we'll play around... I'm going to keep calling!" We hang up again. The phone rings back and we pick up again... Only this time, we hear my friend's dad already talking to the DJ. My friend hung up and we all start pacing around in the room, thinking we're about to get the death sentence. We just keep going through all the scenarios of what is going to happen. The DJ tells my friend's dad everything we said - embarrassing - then tells him if we ever call again, he's calling the cops.

My friend's dad gets off the phone and screams at us to come in the living room. We all get yelled at. He sends a couple of the kids from the neighborhood home. I was staying the night, so I had to stay. I think two other kids stayed for the time being. He pulls my friend back to another room while we were sent to his room. Then we hear him yelling at my friend and my friend screaming "Dad no!! No!!" Meanwhile, his mom walks in and guilt trips us, "See what you did! Now he's getting punished because of what you did! I hope you are proud of yourselves!" And she walks off. We hear the crack of a belt and my friend is frantically crying, still yelling, " Dad, please! No!! No!!!!" He's wailing.

It's over. He walks back to his room as his dad finishes yelling at him, and he's still sniffling. We're all sitting in his room and he walks in, still crying, sniffling... He shuts the door and immediately, his demeanor changes. His face straightens up and he is showing no signs of physical or mental trauma, lol. We were like, "Why aren't you still crying? Didn't your dad beat you?" He smiles and says, "Yeah, man I wasn't serious. I just do all that to make him feel like he's doing something so he'll stop spanking me." We all laugh.

THE END.

We were like, "Why aren't you still crying? Didn't your dad beat you?" He smiles and says, "Yeah, man I wasn't serious. I just do all that to make him feel like he's doing something so he'll stop spanking me." We all laugh.

I did the opposite when my mom spanked me. I couldn't take her serious and laughed when she used a belt or whatever she could grab, it never hurt and she would get pissed off and just send me to my room.

I did the opposite when my mom spanked me. I couldn't take her serious and laughed when she used a belt or whatever she could grab, it never hurt and she would get pissed off and just send me to my room.

Same here, but then she made me wait in my room for my dad.

all kinds of poo when i was a kid...lighting the woods on fire, breaking into work houses, trashing work houses, stealing and trashing license plates off cars...trying to start up excavators, pissed at them for tearing up our woods so we poured sand and dirt into the fuel tanks, drugs....stole my sisters car when i was in eighth grade and wrecked it...

lately i'm breaking the law by claiming that we live in one county so that my daughter can go to a better school. looks like we have been caught, but hopefully we can keep her there for another eight weeks until the semester is over. going to beg the asst. principal next week.

Archived