• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoever

God

Actually Its fans like yourself who really need a big glass of stfu.

You come on before a game with no concerns expecting a huge blowout, and then heavenforbid we lose, you come on right after the game and start threads with the following titles: Bench Jake, Release Pep, Fire Fox, Our fans Suck.

Don't give orders to the realistic fans on the board who expect the broncos to come in here and compete with our team. H### they're playoff bound and play their best ball on the road against stronger opponents.

and you have good reason to be worried too, like I said, i would be worried playing them. when they click, they are dangerous as heck... the combination of Royal and Marshall against your good, but not extremely quick cornerbacks... yikes... look what Bryant did to y'all last week, and they have two guys that can do that. Gamble will be on Marshall no doubt and they will be giving him safety help, which will leave Royal one on one, and they will be moving him around to get him matched up on linebackers, and that's when I would really begin to worry. Denver's offense scares me, even as a Giants fan and for good reason. so I can understand the worry for you guys

and you have good reason to be worried too, like I said, i would be worried playing them. when they click, they are dangerous as heck... the combination of Royal and Marshall against your good, but not extremely quick cornerbacks... yikes... look what Bryant did to y'all last week, and they have two guys that can do that. Gamble will be on Marshall no doubt and they will be giving him safety help, which will leave Royal one on one, and they will be moving him around to get him matched up on linebackers, and that's when I would really begin to worry. Denver's defense scares me as a Giants fan and for good reason.

aslong as they stop their 17th string running back....they will be able to consentrate on the pass and defend it well...

they have a terrible defense (the broncos), i dont know whats so scary about them?:confused:

and you have good reason to be worried too, like I said, i would be worried playing them. when they click, they are dangerous as heck... the combination of Royal and Marshall against your good, but not extremely quick cornerbacks... yikes... look what Bryant did to y'all last week, and they have two guys that can do that. Gamble will be on Marshall no doubt and they will be giving him safety help, which will leave Royal one on one, and they will be moving him around to get him matched up on linebackers, and that's when I would really begin to worry. Denver's defense scares me as a Giants fan and for good reason.

We played Arizona, we'll be fine. Arizona has 3 really good receivers. Denver won't be easy, bend but don't break. We just gotta keep them out of the endzone. Holding them to FGs will be critical.

Archived