• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com 7 Round Mock

chknwing

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000162248/article/2013-nfl-draft-sevenround-mock-forecasts-every-pick-1-to-254

14. Carolina Panthers: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas. Vaccaro would match up very well against Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez in the NFC South, and can also lock down quicker slot targets. He was one of the few to handle Tavon Austin in Texas' loss to West Virginia

44. Panthers: Markus Wheaton, WR, Oregon State. Although he frequently has been compared to Mike Wallace, Wheaton's routes and catch radius are much more advanced than Wallace's were coming out of Ole Miss.

108. Panthers: Bennie Logan, DT, LSU

148. Panthers: Tharold Simon, CB, LSU.

182. Panthers: Dustin Hopkins, K, Florida State.

LET IT HAPPEN!!!!!!

VACCARO 2013!!! Who's on the Vaccaro Bandwagon with me???? Jump on it.

I'm not sure about Wheaton though, but a damn good draft. I would go crazy Thursday night if we land Kenny.

KENNY VACCARO !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to God this is what happens.

you hope to God that we get everyone that is mocked to us. haha Austin, Star, Vaccaro. It's not a bad thing. At least you're chances of being happy with our pick is pretty good

I'm not a fan of Vaccaro, but I love Wheaton in the second. He can be Mike Wallace with better hands. I also am not too high on Simon would rather have McGee there if we go CB or a OT like Xavier Nixon. Actually come to think of it theres DTS I would much rather have too. In the fourth you could probably get Montori Hughes which would be much better imo....

you hope to God that we get everyone that is mocked to us. haha Austin, Star, Vaccaro. It's not a bad thing. At least you're chances of being happy with our pick is pretty good

They're my top guys. Star always had and I've mentioned Vaccaro for a long time now. Had a hate/love relationship with Tavon at first but came to love him. My favorite guy is Vaccaro. I hope Star doesn't fall so Vaccaro can be our guy Thursday Night.

Archived