• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last year

unicar15

There were a million threads stating people wanted a "scat back." DG took one and now people are saying he's an idiot. I love the Barner pick. MH would have reached for a DB instead DG takes one of the most talented playmakers in the entire draft.

The only pick in this draft I didn't like was the OG...but if he turns out to be a mauler with untapped potential then well look at this draft and say it was the building block for a great team in a few years. Anyone who paid attention to DG knew this type of draft is what would happen. You build dominance up front and our DL and OL apart from the DEs was terrible last year and isn't getting any better by not addressing it. Solid draft IMO.

It's the same story every year for the Huddle... A pick or two they don't understand, and the GM is a moron and the season is lost before a down has been played... Most don't understand the ins and outs of the draft, and none are talent evaluators, scouts, executives, etc... To most, all they see is "A RB in the 6th??? WTF???" They don't understand what exactly the selection means, only that it means we didn't get the 14th best Free Safety that they watched on YouTube last night... It's unfortunate that they can't enjoy the event, for stressing over a 6th rounder... It's more unfortunate that they resolve to taking their frustrations out on a message board in an attempt to make everyone here as miserable as they are...

This is the G-man's first draft for the Panthers. I think he did a great job with free agents, and only time will tell about the draft.

Lets enjoy the moment and be patient. He stated we would get two starters with this draft and think he did just that with the two DTs.

If the other picks make it, it will be a plus. Hurney was only good for a first round pick.

Archived