• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 Wells Fargo Championship

Darth Biscuit

Well I was at #5 fairway all day today and none of you fugers came by to see me...

It was boring as hell... cold this morning, no crowds, less food choices than ever before.

I'm not sure what's up with QH this year but they've dropped the ball.

Now the hotel we're at doesn't even have golf channel for me to watch highlights... ugh.

Supposed to rain Sunday too so we're probably gonna go home.

At least Phil is leading...

I was watching some of this on GC today and I swear the Huddle possessed Gannon and Faldo cause they showed someone eating a sandwich (Webb Simpson I think). For the next 5 minutes they got into a sammich tangent.

That reminds me I had the best sub sammich at Lenny's today.

Is anybody else watching this circus?

We finished pretty early today, around 2:30 so we came back to the hotel to watch and this is nuts...

Phil OB on 15, 25 minute wait on 17 for several groups, Watney shanks off of 17, Phil hits a normal iron shot into the gallery on 16 and knocks out an old lady...

Shitty greens, shitty weather...

This is the craziest week at QH ever.

Is anybody else watching this circus?

We finished pretty early today, around 2:30 so we came back to the hotel to watch and this is nuts...

Phil OB on 15, 25 minute wait on 17 for several groups, Watney shanks off of 17, Phil hits a normal iron shot into the gallery on 16 and knocks out an old lady...

Shitty greens, shitty weather...

This is the craziest week at QH ever.

I was on 15 Saturday and got to watch the Phil debacle first hand.  He hit shots that I would be embarassed to hit.

I was on 15 Saturday and got to watch the Phil debacle first hand.  He hit shots that I would be embarassed to hit.

The ball he hit OB was a combination of being too aggressive and not playing the shot he intended...

The ball he hit on 16 that hit that old lady is just unthinkable... from a great drive in the middle of the fairway, he missed the green as bad as an amateur would...

The ball he hit OB was a combination of being too aggressive and not playing the shot he intended...

The ball he hit on 16 that hit that old lady is just unthinkable... from a great drive in the middle of the fairway, he missed the green as bad as an amateur would...

That is typical "Phil" golf.  He just has bone headed moments that cost him tournament after tournament.

That is typical "Phil" golf.  He jsut has bone headed moments that cost him tournament after tournament.

I agree with that about the shot on 15 that went OB... that's typical Phil.

idk wtf that shot on 16 was. Same with Watney's shank on 17 tee. You just don't see pros do that.

When I was on the fairway on #5 Friday, I saw some guys (Tommy Two Gloves was one) hit some Amazing shots out of the trees. Those guys know exactly where the ball is going when it comes off the club.

Two Gloves hit a shot from behind a pine, missing another pine with a limb 15' off the ground to the right and also missing another tree to the left then rising out over the fairway. The window he hit into was probably 3' wide by 6' tall. I wouldn't even think to try that.

Archived