• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chase Budinger

tarheelblue89

I received my ESPN Mag today, and it was ones of those ones where the "jocks" run it.

They had one player of each team in the NBA pick who their team would take in the Draft. Raymond Felton said we should take Chase Budinger. He says that Chase likes to run up the floor and can score easily.

Thoughts?

The bobcats need to take a chance on one of the young guys with untapped talent (Derozan or Evans preferably). Those guys are going to be looked at as the steals of the draft in a few years and people will be asking why they didn't go in the top 5 picks.

Evans might be a top 5, but both are probably going to be gone before 12

They should be...Haven't seen a lot of projections but I did just look at one NBAdraft.net and they had Evans mocked to us and Derozan to the team at #11 (forget who that is..)

They should be...Haven't seen a lot of projections but I did just look at one NBAdraft.net and they had Evans mocked to us and Derozan to the team at #11 (forget who that is..)

here is a link to the bobcats website...they have a bunch of mocks combined to make an "average" of all the mocks of where people will go...below they have all the mocks they used

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/09_mock_drafts.html

Archived