• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Linden Gaydosh - The Canadian Farm Beast

SCP

If that's the case, he'll make the team, be here for what feels like 10 years (even though he sucks) because apparently he is banging the coaches daughter (according to Panther fans).

Just watched that video you posted. He has a better motor than Hayden for sure. A damn washing machine has more moves than Hayden though. I assume Canadian college football is probably on par with Sun Belt Conference football or maybe I-AA ( maybe Hawk can enlighten us)? Maybe he turns out to be a good find for us.

Just watched that video you posted. He has a better motor than Hayden for sure. A damn washing machine has more moves than Hayden though. I assume Canadian college football is probably on par with Sun Belt Conference football or maybe I-AA ( maybe Hawk can enlighten us)? Maybe he turns out to be a good find for us.

He's gotta be better than your boy Fua lol.

My buddy played for the University of Manitoba, he was a 6 ft 4 safety and the last thing id ever want to see is him put on a panthers jersey and go line up next to Godfrey. Im not sure what Div 2 football really looks like but i have a hard time believing its even comparable to that.

Archived