• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Alex Len bandwagon.

koolkatluke

JUMP SHIP

Alex Len Bandwagon!!!

After taking more look at Len and the state of this franchise (Hornets), I have decided to jump with ALEX LEN. One thing for sure with Len is that I love his size. YOU CANT TEACH SIZE! We've seen what Hibbert done in the Playoffs two straight years with the Pacers. Len is a mismatch over anyone inside the paint except probably for Hibbert. Len's game is well rounded. He's a scorer, rebounder on both end, great in transition, defensive player, and lastly a FINISHER! Len's post game is also incredible.There's too much to like with Len. The kid also moves so damn well at this size, almost like a SF. Len's ability to play the pick-n-roll will help Kemba transition into a much better PG in his 3rd year.

I'm sick and tired of seeing BJ Mullens playing like a SF at 7 foot. Every time Mullens is on the court we are at a disadvantage, bc MKG, Taylor, or Hendo has to jump into the paint and act as a PF. Len will solidfy the paint with Biz/FA. For some reason, I am have the same gut feeling on Len this year as I did with Andre Drummond last year. Something like you know he should be the pick, but you just like someone else more for whatever reasons. I went back and look at some of Drummond's highlights this past season, and my jaw just dropped. Len is so much like Drummond in that he can finish the play.

I'M ALL IN, IN LEN!!!  Please dont screw this pick up.

Well now that it's all settled, let's let Cho and MJ know who we want to draft.

Well, that's meaning that McLemore is off the board. Len is 2nd on my worthless big board.

In this case, let's hope that it's (1) Noel (2) McLemore (3) Bennett, with us choosing between Len and Oladipo excluding Porter. It's a no brainer with Len.

ESPN Insider is saying that the Cavs, Hornets, Suns, and Pelicans are all very interested in Len.

As we've previously reported, he's seriously in the mix with the Cavs for the No. 1 pick, with some sources indicating the Cavs could be moving his direction (I'm told Noel, Porter and Oladipo are the others). The Bobcats are also very high on Len, as are the Suns and Pelicans. ESPN.com

According to ESPN, some teams believe Maryland C Alex Len has "a bigger upside" than Kentucky C Nerlens Noel.

First of all, Len stands 7'1/225 while Noel is 6'10/206. Both players are coming off injuries (stress fracture in ankle for Len, torn ACL for Noel), but Len's is considered less risky long term. Finally, Len's offensive game is far more polished. According to Chad Ford, the Cavs "seriously" have Len in the mix at No. 1 overall.

Source: ESPN.com

I hope Len falls to us.  He'll get picked first, and be awesome, and then Lebron will go back to Cleveland where Len/Irving are and create a super-team.  Meanwhile we'll hate the draft even more and believe it was rigged.

Archived