• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 NHL Draft Thread

Late second, early third.

If I'm the Hurricanes, I go defense these next two picks because our defensive prospects leave a lot to be desired (besides Murphy).

I go Bowey in the second, Subban in the third.

I'd love to see Subban make the team, probably going to be a great player like his brother.

I'm really not understand the hate for Skinner.

Look at his advanced stats, look at his Goals against (over 160 in 188 games) Look at his Point Share over the last 100 games. Look at his shot percentage over the last 100 games. (9%) The fact he has 3 concussions already and is getting paid nearly 6 million a season. 

Or you can do it the easy way and look at Jordan Staal and Eric Staal's stats while having Skinner on their lines. <-Ouch! They're bad. 

It's not that his stats have gone down, it's that he's predictable as hell with the puck. His Shot percentage has plummeted to below average levels and that's the best part of his game! 

Look at his advanced stats, look at his Goals against (over 160 in 188 games) Look at his Point Share over the last 100 games. Look at his shot percentage over the last 100 games. (9%) The fact he has 3 concussions already and is getting paid nearly 6 million a season. 

Or you can do it the easy way and look at Jordan Staal and Eric Staal's stats while having Skinner on their lines. <-Ouch! They're bad. 

It's not that his stats have gone down, it's that he's predictable as hell with the puck. His Shot percentage has plummeted to below average levels and that's the best part of his game! 

My best guess is his stats went down... because.. of.. injuries.. you know..

Archived