• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets / Bobcats draft Zeller

Zod

Only if he wasnt 7 foot, I'd like to have him around. The man do not rebound, has no post game, and do not want to play in the paint, but from beyond the arc. It's sad when he's playing the 3 and MKG/Hendo/Taylor has to move to the 4.

he needs to work on those facets of his game and seemed to when silas was here.   he wasn't the only player to take a step back under dunlap.

you're right, if he does want to get better at being a true pf or c then ship him off.   but i'm not ready to write him off just yet.  maybe some real competition is what him and biz need.   i think both of them could learn a lot from zeller and ewing, which is sad in its own way.

he needs to work on those facets of his game and seemed to when silas was here.   he wasn't the only player to take a step back under dunlap.

you're right, if he does want to get better at being a true pf or c then ship him off.   but i'm not ready to write him off just yet.  maybe some real competition is what him and biz need.   i think both of them could learn a lot from zeller and ewing, which is sad in its own way.

Definitively, there's high hope for Zeller with the addition of Ewing. 

But, again I'm not a fan of Mullens at all. PF/C is just not his game. It just seems like he doesnt want to change it. I rather have a clumsy/butterfingers Tiago Splitter than Mullens. At least he plays in the paint and rebound every now and then.

What a wasted pick. Typical Bobcats though, can't even get mad lol, jordan would do this garbage. Until this team does something decent I will not acknowledge them as the Hornets.

Get the game changer Noel for some defense or at least Len for potential.. but Zellar....nice role player :/.

LET'S GO WIGGINS.

Archived