• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwight Howard Confirms He Signs with Rockets

Proudiddy

I don't think he'll wait that long. Kobe being there could honestly be just enough to entice him. I seriously doubt the cap space is going to be there. And definitely not the cap space to sign someone like Amare to go with them.

We all know Lebron is going back to Cleveland next year.

I think GS should trade for Asik.  Bogut is good but you just cant count on him, and I think Asik fits in perfectly with their small ball lineup

Curry

Thompson

Igoudala

Barnes

Asik

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

Seems like a good starting line-up, until you realize how small their line-up would actually be. Iggy and Barnes are both true SFs. They are built to play that position. One of them could play the 4, but if they ran into a team with a legitimate PF (like the Spurs), they would have to either double-team the 4 or allow the opposing PF to drop 30/10 on them, easy.

The Warriors played David Lee at PF last year, they know how to deal with terrible defense at that position

Yea but they gave the Spurs he'll in the playoffs. They're built to play small with their incredible outside shootings. They didn't lose to the Spurs bc of Duncan (PF). They loss bc they're a young, inexperienced team and Curry's lack of plays in the end of the playoffs.

Asik's contract is fine, 8 million for two years for one of the best defensive centers in the NBA. It's Lin's contract that is poison....

My fault, I meant to mention Lin as well and for some reason I thought Asik's contract was in the double-digit millions per year. I remembered Lin signed a notoriously bad contract last year, which is why the Knicks didn't want to match... So, I'm sure they'll have a much harder time moving him. Asik's at 8M is a really good value, IMO but, I don't see the Hawks wanting him or Lin for some reason.

Archived