• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam still a Falcon fan

SCP

listened to the radio and they were really talking about this. a lot of people seem to take issue. its actually a big deal.. i dont get it.

It's the ever popular Cam Newton admitting fanism towards the rival of the team he plays for.

Of course people will make a big deal out of it. They'll make it out to be a bigger deal than Kap's hat. They'll bring it up for years. I've heard it twice on the radio today.

That's why he should have kept his trap shut, worded it differently, or something. Not because he's wrong, but because everyone on the planet wants him to be.

Most fans have blind loyalty towards their team.  Most players are employees of their team.  While they may respect and like the team, it's a business.  

I'm sure when John Kasey went to the Saints his last year he didn't suddenly start hating the Panthers and I'm sure the Saints players didn't force him to renounce any allegiance to the Panthers and pledge his loyalty to his new team, the Saints.  

We're not in a gang.  We're football fans.

OH NO!!!!! He likes another team other than the one he is playing for and he is actually honest about it!!  Come on, why would should he "keep that to himself?"  Honestly it probably makes him want to beat them more in a weird sort of way...

It's the ever popular Cam Newton admitting fanism towards the rival of the team he plays for.

Of course people will make a big deal out of it. They'll make it out to be a bigger deal than Kap's hat. They'll bring it up for years. I've heard it twice on the radio today.

That's why he should have kept his trap shut, worded it differently, or something. Not because he's wrong, but because everyone on the planet wants him to be.

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

he can say it however he wants it doesnt matter. no one should care. i dont care about dude with the miami hat either. i didnt care about ryan with luke's uniform. this stuff does not matter at all.

A) Pelple do care. The media cares. Whether they should or not, they do.

2) because apparently B is an emoticon, the Miami hat is different. Miami isn't Atlanta.

C) fug Atlanta.

D) Stop waking this god damn thread up.

Archived