• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Event Thursday Night

RoaringRiot

It means another opportunity for the Bobcats to throw ticket packages at you trying to sell you on the name change. Have fun.

It's actually just for season ticket holders. I was sold on the name change a long time ago.

It's a chance for me to drink free beers and visit with some old school Hornets. Sounds terrible...

It's actually just for season ticket holders. I was sold on the name change a long time ago.

It's a chance for me to drink free beers and visit with some old school Hornets. Sounds terrible...

I stand corrected.  Let me know if they try to sell you on future season tickets you haven't purchased yet.

I stand corrected.  Let me know if they try to sell you on future season tickets you haven't purchased yet.

Maybe it's just me.....but having the employees of the sports organizations that I support tell me about special ticket pricing and plans doesn't bother me at all.  I guess I'm just.....a real fan.   

Archived