• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Guy Cam

chknwing

Thanks Red. Real Professional and real mature. I try to have a relevant conversation and you interject some childishbullshit. Do not respond to any more of my posts.  

With all due respect (If I can). Your comments were "childish and irrelevant". You sounded like someone who hasn't mildly followed the Panthers or Cam (unless you're admitting that  you don't, which is fine). And I can certainly see how you could be perceived as "a troll" by your comments.

They [trolls] pop up all the time here; starting off the way you did, leading up to the impending/eventual shitz storm. Please understand/No offense. Just saying. Shrugs. 

Welcome to the Huddle. 

I am willing to give Cam a chance but you have to remember that A LOT of what the media says about Cam is because of some of HIS OWN ignorant comments. You know, that icon, entertainer junk that he should have never said. I think Cam is probably a pretty good kid but he will not easily shake his current perception in the media until he shows more maturity and an ability to bite his tongue when necessary. With that being said, I'm pulling for the guy and I'm glad he is the QB of my team. I just hope that he doesn't blow it. 

ugh.

the icon statement was a response to a question that peter king asked about his endorsement deal with under armour and other endorsement deals and it was set up by under armour.

you ask a guy about one aspect of his life and he says he sees himself as being not one dimensional and you then take that comment without any context at all and throw it out for the whole world to pick apart.

the media has been nothing but prickish to cam looking to spin every comment he makes to appease the image they created of him and suckers like you bought it. congrats.

he has an awkward way of phrasing things and is still young. people who believe that the media's depiction of him is accurate are narrow-minded fools...sheep being strung along by people trying to make headlines.

you spend any amount of time actually looking to see what he does when the press isn't around him trying to find something to spin and you'll see a guy that his teammates love to be around and that does a whole lot to lift the spirits of kids and people who need lifting up. he's a people person who has a good positive impact on everyone he's around.

if you don't see that, it's your own damn fault.

attachicon.gifcam.jpgattachicon.gifcam2.jpg

See what can be perceived from wearing a rag on the head?

Image 1 - Reason why media hates Cam

Image 2 - reason why media love The Golden Calf of Bristol

attachicon.gifcam4.jpg

Looks like Cam is getting Married

attachicon.gifcam5.jpgProlly gonna need some stash

Cams promo video

150g667098.gif

This is all the Cam nut huggers now.

Thanks Red. Real Professional and real mature. I try to have a relevant conversation and you interject some childishbullshit. Do not respond to any more of my posts.  

Yeah, totally not a troll at all. You are just misunderstood right? Poor fella.

ugh.

the icon statement was a response to a question that peter king asked about his endorsement deal with under armour and other endorsement deals and it was set up by under armour.

you ask a guy about one aspect of his life and he says he sees himself as being not one dimensional and you then take that comment without any context at all and throw it out for the whole world to pick apart.

the media has been nothing but prickish to cam looking to spin every comment he makes to appease the image they created of him and suckers like you bought it. congrats.

he has an awkward way of phrasing things and is still young. people who believe that the media's depiction of him is accurate are narrow-minded fools...sheep being strung along by people trying to make headlines.

you spend any amount of time actually looking to see what he does when the press isn't around him trying to find something to spin and you'll see a guy that his teammates love to be around and that does a whole lot to lift the spirits of kids and people who need lifting up. he's a people person who has a good positive impact on everyone he's around.

Who knows what Lloyd Christmas knows, or doesn't know?

More importantly: Cam doesn't get in trouble, mostly says the right things, doesn't throw his teammates under the bus, and is always respectful when discussing coaching, management, or ownership wishes. 

That's more than I can say, about most of the other young, star (?) QB's, mind you so many veteran ones. 

Oh, and thanks Red. That person was so irrelevant and insignificant, most of us didn't even realize or remember he's a pitiful, hapless, attention deprived troll. 

ugh.

THIS x 10000000000000000000000000000

I never really believed the media created it's own narrative about people until Cam Newton was my QB. 

I told this in another thread. Yesterday (Monday) after practice, my Panthers Pals were waiting at the top of the hill for autographs. Cam rode up on a golf cart and the kids naturally wanted his autograph. He said he had to go inside and he'd be back. (I thought, yeah, sure ....). In a few minutes, he didn't come out, but sent a security guard out to get the kids. He rounded them up and took them inside, where they met Cam and got his autograph on all their stuff -- hats, balls, signs, shirts. They came back out in awe. It was a great gesture. The kids will never forget that.

Archived