• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer '13-'14 season

Ja  Rhule

This might be a blah final Sunday.

If Liverpool loses at Palace on Monday and City beats Villa on Wednesday then the race for 1st is over due to City's GD. Chelsea has GD on Arsenal so they're 3rd and Gunners are 4th. If Sunderland gets a point against West Brom, then they'll have GD on Norwich if they finish at 36. West Brom also has GD on Norwich if they finish at 36 as well. Everton is going Europa and Spurs are 1 point or Man U dropping points from joining them.

We're going to put up fuging 10 tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

We're going to put up fuging 10 tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

BR is going to go all out. I hope I get off work early. Boss man was at Quail Hollow all tourney I should be able to get off early and watch the game on TV at least. Fat chance.

BR is going to go all out. I hope I get off work early. Boss man was at Quail Hollow all tourney I should be able to get off early and watch the game on TV at least. Fat chance.

I'll have to stream it via live extra.

BR says we can win on GD. Obviously, I don't really believe that, but it's good to hear he wants to try. I just hope that sort of relentless attack doesn't play into CP's hands. At our best, we could certainly score 6 goals. Keeping a clean sheet is another thing...

Suarez is new Bale. He pretty much the guy at Liverpool. Leading goal scorer and leading goal assists. Suarez alone accounts for almost half of Liverpool goals (either thru scoring or assisting). Insane statistic.

I've come to the realization that we aren't quite there but I'm happy with the season and I'm excited to see how good we can be with some additions to our Defense.

I'm actually a little nervous about whether we can actually build and sustain here. We are going to have approximately £60m to spend on transfers this summer. Rodgers says he wants to bring in 6 players. That sounds like he's not looking for any big signings.

Not to mention we are going to have to compete with transfer figures of £100m+ for clubs like United, Arsenal, Chelsea, and City. And even though we will likely finish top 2 in the league this year, all of those destinations will be more attractive than us.

Next year's top 4 battle is going to be intense.

Apparently Van Gaal is getting over £100m to spend, and will be allowed to axe anyone he doesn't want.

I am hearing Kagawa back to Dortmund.

RVP, Nani, Vidic, Ferdenand and Hernandez are all goners in my opinion. ManUre won't get much for them. Maybe £40m for all 5.

German wingers and strikers usually do poor in EPL so he can go ahead and get em. Podolski was amazing but EPL is too pacey for him. Kroos will be good addition.

Some reports saying that Balliteli wants back to EPL. Wonder if Wenger wants him.

God, not that circus. Don't get me wrong, I loved him in the Premiership, but if I was a manager I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Archived