• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer '13-'14 season

Ja  Rhule

top.jpg

Real Madrid starts their season against Betis on Sunday!  Hoping for a League title, and a run to the UCL Finals, but I'm worried the lingering Gareth Bale deal will end up hurting the team just like the Modric deal did last year.  More realistic expectations might be a close second place finish in League, and a Semi Finals run in the UCL.

This will be the most exciting start of the year for the past five. So many variables at play in the BPL, with it up for grabs from any of the top five or six teams. Right now, Man City and Chelsea are the favorites, but that could change at any given moment.

Arsen, I believe ours is the first Darby of the year too. That's gonna be a fun game to watch!

Last year I watched the EPL for the first time since I was a kid, when they showed condensed games on PBS. Enjoyed it, but still don't have a dog in the fight. I was looking for a Panthers equivalent, but there doesn't seem to be any teams that share our lack of history.

Archived