• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers AT Miami and AT Atlanta

RoaringRiot

The demo is typically 23-38. Atlanta is usually 50-50 girls and guys. Miami is about 65-35 guys to girls so far. Definitely more of a loud, fun crowd. We're not "kid friendly". We usually have 65-80 people sitting together in ATL. I have done a "ticket & tailgate" package in the past. I can take a look tomorrow and let you know what that would be. We leave for the tailgate at 9am in ATL - but we're usually pregaming with breakfast.

I haven't added it yet, but we can also do a "Ticket & Tailgate" if you'd rather just meet us down there instead of catching a ride.  That will be $70 and it includes a ticket to the game and the tailgate party (all you can drink beers included).

I just looked it up for you...this was from a previous thread

Lol if you come to atlanta and go out in buckhead

Sorry, is that not cool?  Buckhead has a tons of bars all next to each other so we can walk all over the place AND we have a few shuttle from our hotel.  It's served us well for the past five years.  Besides, when 80 people in Panthers gear start boozing at 1pm, it doesn't really matter where we go.  We're not trying to be cool.  I guess we could all bring dancing shirts and meet you out in Midtown if we gave two sh$ts.  Only people in Midtown use the term "lol" anyway.  

Live in Key West, all you can watch is miami games.  Glad we play in miami this year, I plan on getting tix for this game.

Several of us are actually coming to KW on Wednesday and Thursday before the Miami game.  Let's grab a beer.

If you want tickets with our group I still can add some.  

Sorry, is that not cool?  Buckhead has a tons of bars all next to each other so we can walk all over the place AND we have a few shuttle from our hotel.  It's served us well for the past five years.  Besides, when 80 people in Panthers gear start boozing at 1pm, it doesn't really matter where we go.  We're not trying to be cool.  I guess we could all bring dancing shirts and meet you out in Midtown if we gave two sh$ts.  Only people in Midtown use the term "lol" anyway.  

buckhead is overpriced and does not actually in fact have tons of bars next to each other. there are about 3, and one of them is great if you want to pick up georgia tech chicks.

unlike charlotte, there are more than 2 places to go out, and no one actually goes to midtown anymore.

also im not sure because you're not really funny or a good poster but are you insinuating only gay people say lol

buckhead is overpriced and does not actually in fact have tons of bars next to each other. there are about 3, and one of them is great if you want to pick up georgia tech chicks.

unlike charlotte, there are more than 2 places to go out, and no one actually goes to midtown anymore.

also im not sure because you're not really funny or a good poster but are you insinuating only gay people say lol

Really?  Because we've had six bars on our bar crawl the past three years.  Again....it works out perfectly for what we're trying to do.  

Two places to go out in Charlotte?  Man....you're doing a good job proving you have no idea what you're talking about.  

Thanks for the advice though.  

your part of town! we can do some meth and drop out of highschool.

where they're staying they could get to the highlands or west midtown pretty easily.

We don't do meth or drop out in ILM, we shoot people.

CHECK YO FACTS SON

Archived