• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barring a miracle

Captain Morgan

we're 0-3, and the roar of disapproval and looming coaching changes will pretty much guarantee we'll get a top 10 draft pick.

If that happens, abd  with Clowney and a couple of quarterbacks that will be chosen in the top 10,

we'll definately have our choice from these guys..

OT Taylor LeWan

OT Jake Mathews

WR Mike Evans

OT Cyrus Kouandjio 

OT James Hurst

WR  Sammy Watkins

most of the big boards don't have any db's in the top 20.  Also, given Getty's love of hogmollies, which we need, plus our need for more receivers, I'm disappointed that I can't find any boards that have a TE in the top 20.

I know the Giants took JPP when DE was not a concern, but I can't imagine us not taking OL or one of the fabulous receivers on that last.  If Evans continues to play like he did last week, I'd like him just fine.

What's your pick?

we're 0-3, and the roar of disapproval and looming coaching changes will pretty much guarantee we'll get a top 10 draft pick.

No....

No, it doesn't. We won't be picking in the top 10. You can mark that down as my personal guarantee.

Austin Seferian-Jenkins has been rated by a few just inside the top 20. I heard no other TE's were close in next year's draft compared to him.

Archived