• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone think we'll see a chicago like situation next season?

Bozarden

you are a idiot and Rivera would have been a complete one if he had gone for it, the thread about that this year was probably the dumbest thing I have read since the guy(I think it was Panthertrain) suggested we trade Cam for a second round pick last year. The more people try and make points like that the only thing I hear is "I don't have a freaking clue what I'm talking about"

It's the truth

Yea rigggght I'm an idiot. Wouldn't be such a big fuss about it if was such a great decision not to go for it. Which is why he's still answering questions about it. Go for it get the first down and game is over. Either way they still need to go 80 yards to beat you. You play to win the game not to try not to lose it. You sir have a losers mentality if you think it was an idiot decision not to go for it.

Yea rigggght I'm an idiot. Wouldn't be such a big fuss about it if was such a great decision not to go for it. Which is why he's still answering questions about it. Go for it get the first down and game is over. Either way they still need to go 80 yards to beat you. You play to win the game not to try not to lose it. You sir have a losers mentality if you think it was an idiot decision not to go for it.

i do require giving an apology here I forgot there may have been another 4-1 last week, didn't see the game was at work and thought you were talking about the seahawks again. Foot in mouth

Archived