• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bill Polian still ranks Cam at the bottom of young QBs

CPF4LIFE

@ CRA

And you think that Kaepernick and RG3, Tannenhil and even Luck (I don't care if he went to Stanford, I'm talking about what happens on the field), have a lot upstairs? I don't. Russell Wilson, may be the smartest one, of the past three seasons. 

Kaepernick and RG3 don't even make decisions on the field. That's the big joke, in regards to their "alleged" smarts. Anyone who actually watches them play know this. They're products of their system. 

Polian, just hates Cam. So therefore, I pay very little attention to what he says about him. And based off what I heard in the past (I don't care what he says now). I know he doesn't watch Cam play. It all seems to be based of stereotypes, his perceptions, and expectations (like Cam's alleged inexperience, affecting his play/QB Acumen vs the others, even if it's better or equal to most). 

It's kinda scary to think this guys has the ear of Gettleman. 

He's part of the ESPN family. That is all I needed to know in regards to his opinion of Cam. TPTB at ESPN signs his check. He will tow their Cam is blah...blah...blah...line.

I don't think I've ever seen footballisasport make a post on these boards that wasn't something involving Cam, white oppression, media perception, or us dumb southerners and how "sad" he is Cam has to put up with us.

Hell, I'm a huge Cam homer and even he makes me dislike Cam homers.  Your schtick is beyond tired dude.

He says ranking players is overrated, but proceeds to do it anyways, lol you can't make this stuff up.

He's getting paid to do it. There's a difference there. But I agree with most of his opinions, considering that were about as broad as could be. Cam is still learning on the job. Just hoping his career doesn't arc the way Archie Mannings did just because of piss poor organizational skills by the owner.

Tannehill isn't bad. I think he has a better career than Kaep or RG3.

Obviously I wouldn't rank him over Cam though.

The Redskins have problems beyond RG3. Although one thing ESPN fails to recognize is that he is averaging nearly 2 turnovers per game which will ruin any game. The defensive pieces are there but Griffin throwing 50 times a game is killing them.

Archived