• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

did having Stewart mess up the offense

charlottenian

Gtfoh... I'm a panther fan before anything else. You was bitching about a productive running game during wins.

You find things in my posts that don't actually exist....

I merely responded to someone who pointed out Stewart doesn't always catch passes in stride Newton dumps off....and that is bc Cam often throws them poorly....Stewart is just handles poor throws the best in terms of making them receptions

Some are overly sensitive when Williams' name comes up.

Don't know why posters feel a need to boost one back over the other as if they can't all contribute in their own way.  Different guys have different skills which all can be effective in the right situation with the right play call.  When one or the other plays well or struggles it is more a function of using them properly rather than indicative of a problem or one back being better than the other.  We should be grateful we have options at this point.  If we make the playoffs we will need everyone especially if we continue to run as much as we have.

They all looked fine yesterday. DWill has been running to the outside well but they adjusted and he couldn't get around the corner. Nonetheless he had some nice dashes and had better stats through 3Q. Stewart found his rhythm and added up some nice yards by the end. Tolbert is just fun to watch 

if you were sober, you'd know cam only tossed one touchdown, to a wide open olsen on fourth and.one.

He ran for the other.

I wasn't calling cam out, I was just stating the facts, that our run game and defense did carry this team today.

Was a good thing to see actually.

But you had to attempt to insult me, and instead, showed you were the one not paying attention to the game.

Go to sleep ya drunken fool.

I forgot that touchdown passes don't really count when the guy is wide open, my bad. I also forgot that Cam's passing opens up opportunities to run. Yeah, we passed more than we ran and Cam pulled through in the end, but all you ever give credit to is defense and running game because well, you're an uneducated NFL fan with no insight. Every phase played its part in the win.

And also you stating facts is an oxymoron since you're incapable of deciphering facts from your own warped sense of what's going on in the field

Archived