• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I was trying to get the fans loud on 3rd down when the Panthers were on offense."

SCP

I awoke this morning thinking it was a dream. Did I actually hear this? It was like an out of body experience where I was looking at myself in the truck and telling myself to say something or punch him but I couldn't. I was running in quicksand.

I awoke this morning thinking it was a dream. Did I actually hear this? It was like an out of body experience where I was looking at myself in the truck and telling myself to say something or punch him but I couldn't. I was running in quicksand.

. . and apparently there were no boobs in it. . . wait lemme go back and re-read. . nope you didnt mention any boobs, so for sure it mustve sucked.

Did he sit in section 551? I'm being serious. There was some numnutt in section 551 doing the "rise-up" motion almost everytime we had a third down on offense.

I tried to hit him with a beer bottle but plastic can only be thrown so far.

Maybe. Not sure. I'm in 529 and he was on the opposite side from me.

This quote was uttered by a passenger in my car yesterday. This person was not sitting with me in the stadium. This person, a male, literally said: "I was disappointed in our fans. The fans were getting hype on 3rd downs during D. But I was standing up trying to get people hype on 3rd down when we were on offense and nobody would do it. I was trying to get the fans hype when we were on offense."

If I'm lying I'm dying. I could not believe my ears and didn't even utter a response. However, I did almost rip my steering wheel off the dashboard.

I would have stopped the car before I kicked him out. Because he was a friend and all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

90% of the fans at Candlestick are just like the guy you mentioned. We have threads set up on our forums teaching people when and when not to make noise.

Wait til you guys move to the new digs in San Jose with the PSLs like we have. It will only get worse. Heard PSLs at the new 9ers stadium are going for $10K and up? Talk about cutting out the real fans.

I was in section 536 and that section as well as the two on both side would start a "Let's Go Panthers" chant on 3rd (offense). I tried my best to quiet them down, but it wasn't working and my wife told me not to waste my time. By the 3rd quarter my 5 YEAR OLD SON was yelling at the fans around us to "Hush!" when they would start those chants. The whole 2 hour car ride home, all he could talk about was "why are some people so stupid to be loud when we have the ball?"

Parenting: I'm doing it right.

Also, to add to my proud parenting moments of sunday... My son was on his feet of every D play slamming his seat. The old couple behind us asked me if I could tell him to stop. I told them "he paid for his seat with his B-day money, he can do with it what he pleases. And maybe they should take a page out of his book."

Archived