• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gerald Henderson Summer League Stats

I remember when Adam Morrison looked good in the summer league...

Yeah, this year he looks real good with the Lakers summer league team and in 2006 he looked really good as did Sean May. Adam Morrison averaged 24 points per game and Sean May averaged 21.3 points per game (May also averaged 6.5 rebounds per game). However, he played in the Orlando Summer League. To show you how bad the 2006 Orlando Summer League really was check out the first all summer league team.

1st Team

1. Earl Barron

2. Sean May

3. Adam Morrison

4. Dorrell Wright

5. Travis Diener

Another thing you may have also forgot is Adam Morrison suffered a torn ligament in his left knee in an exhibition game against the Lakers in October 2007 that required surgery.

He recently said this is the healthiest I have been since entering the NBA.

As for Sean May he also had is fair share of injury problems and it is hard to recover from these things.

Really the only thing we can do is hope that when Larry Brown gets a hold of Henderson, he makes Henderson play like his dad.

DJ didn't look like a top 10 pick some games last summer league too...

***that's the homer in me talking

That is a false statement even if it is the homer in you talking. These are D.J. Augustin's Summer League Stats.

Game 1- 3 RB/ 2 A/ 5 PF/ 2 ST/ 2 TO/ 14 PTS.

Game 2- 3 RB/ 2 A/ 2 PF/ 5 TO/ 15 PTS.

Game 3- 6 RB/ 7 PF/ 1 ST/ 5 TO/ 30 PTS.

Game 4- DNP

Game 5- DNP

3 Game Totals- 12 RB/ 4 A/ 14 PF/ 3 ST/ 12 TO/ 59 PTS.

That is a false statement even if it is the homer in you talking. These are D.J. Augustin's Summer League Stats.

Game 1- 3 RB/ 2 A/ 5 PF/ 2 ST/ 2 TO/ 14 PTS.

Game 2- 3 RB/ 2 A/ 2 PF/ 5 TO/ 15 PTS.

Game 3- 6 RB/ 7 PF/ 1 ST/ 5 TO/ 30 PTS.

Game 4- DNP

Game 5- DNP

3 Game Totals- 12 RB/ 4 A/ 14 PF/ 3 ST/ 12 TO/ 59 PTS.

He was also playing for the team that drafted him. Gerald has only played in 2 games and I bet that most of the practice time goes too Ellington.

He was also playing for the team that drafted him. Gerald has only played in 2 games and I bet that most of the practice time goes too Ellington.

News flash buddy. Derrick Brown, Sean Singletary, and Cartier Martin are all playing for different teams, and Derrick Brown are second round pick was playing like a first round pick and led the Utah Jazz to a second place finish in the Orlando Summer League.

News flash buddy. Derrick Brown, Sean Singletary, and Cartier Martin are all playing for different teams, and Derrick Brown are second round pick was playing like a first round pick and led the Utah Jazz to a second place finish in the Orlando Summer League.

Smart ass since you know little about basketball let me give you education.

1. The timberwolves drafted a player that plays his position. Who did Utah draft that plays brown's position??? Waiting........ Right no one so he could get more time with Auth not having a person they wanted to give time too.

The other 2 player you named played in the league LAST YEAR so they would look better. Having played against the best competition in a real games. They would look good in a glorified pick up game against player who mostly won't be on a roster when the season start. Plus both guys are not Bobcats at this time.

2. Your boy wayne went 2-12 his 1st game and I'm willing too bet that he has been getting all the coaches time and attention because he will play for the timberwolves. Do you really think they care if henderson improves or gets time?

3. Adam M and May look like gang busters in the summer league what did that translate too? Waiting...... right nothing.

Give the boy more then 2 games on a team that is the one that drafted him before you try too make a judgement on his play. Other wise you look like another tarhole clown who thinks he is a expert but really a idiot.

Smart ass since you know little about basketball let me give you education.

1. The timberwolves drafted a player that plays his position. Who did Utah draft that plays brown's position??? Waiting........ Right no one so he could get more time with Auth not having a person they wanted to give time too.

The other 2 player you named played in the league LAST YEAR so they would look better. Having played against the best competition in a real games. They would look good in a glorified pick up game against player who mostly won't be on a roster when the season start. Plus both guys are not Bobcats at this time.

2. Your boy wayne went 2-12 his 1st game and I'm willing too bet that he has been getting all the coaches time and attention because he will play for the timberwolves. Do you really think they care if henderson improves or gets time?

3. Adam M and May look like gang busters in the summer league what did that translate too? Waiting...... right nothing.

Give the boy more then 2 games on a team that is the one that drafted him before you try too make a judgement on his play. Other wise you look like another tarhole clown who thinks he is a expert but really a idiot.

1. Ok first of all what the hell were you trying to say in the sentence I highlighted above.

2. Yes the Timberwolves did draft a player that plays Henderson's position and the Utah Jazz did not draft a player that plays Derrick Brown's position. However one thing you may not know is that Derrick Brown has only averaged 22 SECONDS more playing time than Gerald Henderson. Brown also has averaged 9 more points than Henderson, and I don't think you can score 9 points in 22 seconds. Also Singletary was on the inactive list for a fourth of the season last year and Martin was on a D-League team for a fourth of the season last year. Where there are players such as Nick Young, Jason Thompson, Julian Wright, Kareem Rush, Anthony Randolph, Jeremy Pargo, Smush Parker, Patrick O' Bryant, JaVale McGee, Anthony Morrow, Adam Morrison, Acie Law, Robin Lopez, Shaun Livingston, Amir Johnson, Spencer Hawes, Eric Gordon, Quincy Douby, Javaris Crittenton, Jerryd Bayless, Andray Blatche, Corey Brewer, and Morris Almond who have all been in the league at least two years and are in Las Vegas for the Summer League. Finally Sean Singletary and Cartier Martin are both restricted free agents, therefore they are apart of the Bobcats roster until they are signed by another team or the free agent signing period ends.

3. Wayne does get more attention since he is on the Timberwolves roster, but going back to Derrick Brown scenario, Brown was able to make a good impression in the time he had on the court.

4. What is your point about May and Morrison? Yes they had good Summer League preformances and yes their NBA careers have been less than spectacular. However, these players have played well in the Las Vegas Summer League at least once in the last six years and their careers are good or excellent. Here are some players such as Dwight Howard, Kevin Martin, Chris Paul, Randy Foye, Amare Stoudemire, David Lee, Rajon Rondo, Nate Robinson, Aaron Brooks, LaMarcus Aldridge, Corey Brewer, D.J. Augustin, Jerryd Bayless, Anthony Randolph, Eric Gordon, O.J. Mayo, Kevin Love, and Al Thornton.

That is all.....

Thanks

Archived