• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Godfrey has no place on team next year....

Who Said What?

I am glad that we are winning and that our new GM is axing some of these bum ass players that so many in our fan base have so fully embraced.  I just hope that this trend continues with the jettison of one Charles Godfrey at season's end.  You keep saying that maybe I am talking about someone else and that Godfrey did so much.  The proof is in the pudding, because our Godfreyless secondary is playing lights out.  I bid yooooou good day!

your right the proof is in the pudding stats and video don't lie he was never terrible

I am glad that we are winning and that our new GM is axing some of these bum ass players that so many in our fan base have so fully embraced. I just hope that this trend continues with the jettison of one Charles Godfrey at season's end. You keep saying that maybe I am talking about someone else and that Godfrey did so much. The proof is in the pudding, because our Godfreyless secondary is playing lights out. I bid yooooou good day!

The secondary allowed fewer points with Godfrey than without him this year.

The secondary allowed fewer points with Godfrey than without him this year.

That's relevant except he only played a game and a half.  Like I said before, I am glad that we have a new GM that is getting rid of some of these players.  The proof will really be in the pudding when he is sent packing on a injury/settlement deal if he refuses to take a pay cut.

stats don't matter when arguing i guess, i still haven't gotten an answer to when he has blown coverage(not saying he hasn't ever) but since he constantly blows them this should be easy to list.

Me and Delhommey moved on, and I suggest you re-watch a few games.  The best example is the 2008 playoff game where we definitely were playing cover two and he did not help Ken Lucas over the top allowing Larry Fitzgerald an easy grab on the pitch and catch.

really dude the year he was drafted..........that's what you got for me, and i've watched every game like i said before the culprits who constantly missed assignments or got beat were whoever was at FS, also the same culprits taking horrible angles and wiffing tackles. Only time he's done what guys have been claiming in this thread was his rookie year,  some his second year. it's cool with me the GM will do what's best for the team anyways

Archived