• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Updated Super Bowl Odds

RJ Bell @RJinVegas 6h

Updated Super Bowl odds: Den 2/1; Sea 3/1; NO 6/1; NE 8/1; SF 12/1; Car 14/1; KC 16/1; Cin 18/1 - via @LVSuperbook

We are actually 6th now in the NFL. Better odds than Indy, KC, Cincinnati..... Dallas.... wow. A win tonight would probably really go a long ways towards increasing these. Tonights' game is so huge.

Remember too that the Super Bowl will be in New York in February. I love our style to win over anyone in those conditions. Even the worst case scenario, playing at Seattle to get there doesn't scare me at this point. It's no more daunting than the Edward Jones Dome was in 2003 when we won there, and considering we let them off the hook the last two years, I don't see them being so fortunate should there be a third time. JMHO.

Remember too that the Super Bowl will be in New York in February. I love our style to win over anyone in those conditions.

Could not agree more. We are better suited than an Indy who plays in a dome or a team who is in a constant warm weather client. We can also win a shootout or a defensive slugfest, whatever pace the game takes on.

SF have better odds, because it's odds to WIN the SB. Not just make the playoffs, etc.

The two teams are built a lot alike. I think the Niners are deeper on defense and special teams, and have a good OL that is playing like crap.

I'd still take the Panthers over them. Vegas can suck my left nut.

Archived