• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoaaa Caaaam v.s. The Detractors

FuaMeOnce

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/694994-carolina-panther-cam-newton-is-the-worst-nfl-draft-pick-ever

Whoaaaa Caaaaam.  It just feels good to be a panthers fan right now.  

Last night Cam showed his growing ability to be a strong pocket passer in this league, 3 TD- 0 INT.  There will always be detractors, people who dislike Cam for the sake of it, and those too prideful to admit they were totally wrong about our QB.  Its just nice to put our best foot forward on the national stage.  Take a look at this big ol tub of dookie butter article, and be reminded that we made the right pick.

One glorious day, when we are a premier team with a legacy, and someone looks at you and asks, tell me what it was like to be an OG panthers fan, what will you say? ... "Some days you get a win, some days you don't, the days you don't seem more than the days you do."  -Baker Boys

After reading that, I want to see if the analyst is gonna be man enough to do what he said he will do when Cammy Cam is our QB in 2016?

"Analyst"? Lol i highly recommend you go read the criteria for becoming a writer for Bleacher Report. Lets just put it this way , I think you're already over-qualified

Archived