• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On to the Dolphins....

charlottenian

I'm worried just because we came off a huge win last night, on a short week, and we have to travel to Miami. But, if we stay under control like how we have been all season it should be another "W" to our record. I have no doubt that this team wont be focus this Sunday. One word that describes this team: DISCIPLINED.

im with ya Plexus. after the performance the 9ers put up against the Aints, i firmly believe we can run the table against them. i dont see us losing another trap game this season. not that i disagree at all with Riverboat's constant pressure on the team that the next game is the biggest. its a great mentality to have. but we fans can finally rest easy i think.

What performance did they put up?! 196 yards of total offense and 17 points off 3 saints turnovers?! That performance? 80 rushing yards and only 3 PTS scored on a drive that didn't start inside of our 30 because of turnovers?! Oh that performance?? You're drunk off pine sol

The team has good leaders in TD and 89 who can help preach on how to avoid the letdown. Besides, after the insane disrespect we're STILL getting after the final play last night, the team is still able to keep using the Rodney Dangerfield thing.

This is a guaranteed win.

there is no such thing.........

This is a very tough game guys.

They have an incredible pass rush. Cam needs to get the ball out quick this game.. they are a under rated team no doubt. We will have to play sound football. O Line has a very tough job agaisnt these big guys in this heat. Hopefully our RBs can take up chunk yards and control the ball.. If I had to say anyone had to play the best it will be the RBs. On D we need tight coverage and keep an eye on the running backs. Hopefully we can stop the middle and plunge with our big bodies.. Star.. Dwan.. Short.

Fast WR so we need to stay with our plans of not getting beat deep with our safteys playing back. Tanneyhill is athletic and can move. We need to treat him like a russel wilson and not underestimate his running. So overall I think our D line, O line, RB and Corner backs have to play top game football.

keep pounding.

Archived