• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Mitchell on Drew Brees "Stop being soft"

SteveSmithOwns

I don't feel like explaining the idiocy of your response to you. I have limited energy and that's not one of my priorities. I'm sorry for using big words like "I" and "The" in this post. Look them up and analyze and do your job to realize your tag's retardation.

Seems to me someone is mad how their life turned out

Brees is soft as a marshmallow. And I hate him. And I hate his mole. And I hope it is not a mole but a malignant tumor. And I hate how he's perceived as "classy" when he's anything but classy. HOF? Yes. No doubt. But that doesn't make you a good person, just a great football player. I hope he overdoses on NyQuil.

Seems to me someone is mad how their life turned out

Not quite. I have a great job and live on the coast, right next to the beach in San Diego. My life actually turned out much better than I thought it would if you were to ask me 7 years ago.

Keep trying though.

Reading the comments after the article was very painful.  I guess it was a good reminder to remember why I hate that franchise.  The arrogance of those bandwagoners is too much.  Before Brees they were so pathetic with those paper bags over their heads.  I can't wait till they go back to their rightful place.   Add in bountygate, and I wish nothing more than for Mitchell and the Defense to pound the $hit out of Brees and their entire offense.  Please don't let me down guys.  I will enjoy a win against these idiots 100 times more than even the last 2 wins combined.  

Rightful place? Bandwagons? Forget the why, how are you taking the discussion there? Your franchise lacks both the history and the success prerequisites for playing those cards. Maybe if you prorate in your previous time served as a Steelers fan or something.

But since you brought it up, the fact that your team's past is unspectacular doesn't seem to be stopping you from enjoying a little recent success. Why do you get to be so awesome? ITS NAWT FAYURE

Not to single you out, but I hate comments like these. All week long I've heard that "Carolina is due for a letdown due to overlooking an opponent". Bullshit, I say.

I'm not saying I agree with "them", but when you're talking about a team who you don't play for a few weeks, right before a Dolphins game, your not fully focused on the game you should be all about.

Guest cornflake10

What the hell is the average age of these posters, like 23? They can't talk football so they take personal shots at whoever they can? And learn your football history before you start slinging it. You all make the falcons board look like a mensa meeting.

I think there should be a review after calls like that.  It happens so fast that it might appear to be bad but in the end the QB ducks or the WR makes a move to avoid getting hit and it makes the defender look like he is doing the wrong thing.

Maybe QBs like Brees and Brady should wear Flags.  Once pulled you are down.

If you don't want to end up a vegetable at the age of 52... don't freaking PLAY!!!!!!

Archived