• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tuck Rule.

Snake

Yeah I knew they'd get it back but I was waiting on the flag. Odd. Announcers didn't say anything about either.

Of course not...They were too wrapped up in the tuck rule...The reality is that he threw a pass backwards if they are going to call it an incomplete.

I just dont understand how if it was thrown forward it was not grounding and if it was thrown sideways it was not a fumble. I understand that the WR can try to tuck the ball if his arm is moving forward but if there is no WR around its still grounding if your in the box. They really need to take this grey rule out.

I just dont understand how if it was thrown forward it was not grounding and if it was thrown sideways it was not a fumble. I understand that the WR can try to tuck the ball if his arm is moving forward but if there is no WR around its still grounding if your in the box. They really need to take this grey rule out.

Diggs blocked the ball from what I saw. Once he touched the ball all bets were off as far as intentional grounding goes. It appeared to me that he tried to tuck the ball and take the sack, but did it too late and Diggs knocked the ball out of his hands before he got it fully tucked, which caused the refs to say arm coming forward and the reversal of the call on the field.

If I'm wrong, then you have a point...

Diggs blocked the ball from what I saw. Once he touched the ball all bets were off as far as intentional grounding goes. It appeared to me that he tried to tuck the ball and take the sack, but did it too late and Diggs knocked the ball out of his hands before he got it fully tucked, which caused the refs to say arm coming forward and the reversal of the call on the field.

If I'm wrong, then you have a point...

Yea that would make since cause if it his a player then falls to the ground then its incomplete.

Archived