• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold Predictions for Sunday night

jfo89

So ok here it goes.... 1st qt. Not so pretty for us. We come out flat on Off. The drive and drive one us with little short drop passes and Jimmy Graham is tearing us up, dragging people past the first down marker. Our Def continues with the bend but don't break concept 13-3 Aints 2nd qt. Finally we settle down a little. Get a great punt return from Ginn. After a few great passes and a few decent runs Cam scrambles for 24 yard TD run, doing a cart wheel with ball between his legs as he crosses the end zone. Gano still coming up big for us but misses a chip shot at 35 yards. Hold the Aints to just a field goal in the 2nd qt. 3 sacks by our Def by half and fumble recovery that our Off can't convert off of this time. 3rd. We start with the ball. Drive 90 yards with Money T Train rolling into the endzone after Dwill picks up 2 great runs of 24 and 29 yards. Saints drive to our 30, wait what pick 6 by the capt.....no way....ok that's too bold. Pick 6 by the KEEK....man he has some wheels sunday night. Score 16-17 US 4th. Brees takes them down on a long drive after our def stops them and Cam throws an int on our side of the field. Brees drops back gets sandwiched between CJ and Hardy and guess he grabs it up Da Star. Every panther fan in the building going crazy as we turn to high five one another, we hear the Aints fan cheer...guess what.....yup flag on the play. Roughing the passer. Ref calls roughing the passer to hard of a hit. Gotta be kidding me. They get the ball back drive down but our Def holds on 19-17. Oh geez. 5 mins left. Cam drives using a 30 yard scramble, great runs from DWill and Barner and a little bit of T money train. Then we get toward the red zone. Dwill goes under center hikes runs forward but then stops throws to Smitty and he walks in a 25 yard TD. 19-24 US. 1 min 20 secs Aints have 2 timeouts. Aints drive, chunk of yards after chunk of yards. They get down to the 40 yard line our side of the field. 30 seconds left 1 timeout. Brees throws a little screen to Graham, which has the ball punched out by KEEK, Colsten recovers as he goes to the 35, to the 30 to the 25 (timing running down 10 secs) did I mention Cam is playing a safety, Cam watches Colsten get closer the goal line as he sprints bee line to Colsten knocks the ball out and Colsten fumbles from the beastly hit Cam lays on him. Ball rolls out of the endzone. Carolina Wins Carolina Wins....wait wait....Person Foul Hit the helmet number 1. Automatic First down untimed down at the 1 yard line. Oh no....all this good Karma about to turn? Brees under center uses their timeout. Panther fans sweating everywhere from coast to coast. The leave Cam in our course and actually bring in Money T train to jam the middle. All out blitz, Brees lofts the ball into the air as Graham is covered my Capt for some reason, as the capt slips no one on Graham. Then just as the ball is ever so slowly dropping down into Grahams hands the hawk from the halftime show, yes the hawk swoops down toward the ball as Graham waves his hands in the air and screams like a little girl and the ball drops to the ground. CAROLINA WINS...CAROLINA WINS..... 19-24.....CAROLINA WINS... KEEP POUNDING....

Ha,the hawk wins it for us!

lets set up a paypal and go $ str8 up then.

by the way peppers is far from the best player we have ever had with his half motor

As you can seen now, of course, I was right as usual. I know you thought I was the one who did not know much about the game, but clearly it was the other way around. That's what happen when you act like a blind homer.

I was the one correct about most things that happen.... except for Cam having a huge game, I missed on that!

Carolina will respond though.

Bold prediction, at least amongst our fans: We lose.

Brees at the Dome is virtually unstoppable. Don't go crazy if we lose this one, which we likely will. We should be able to beat them at home, all though that's no guarantee either.

Oh SIOS, you're such a loser. There's no way we lose, we're such a good team, 8 game win streak, blah blah blah.

As you can seen now, of course, I was right as usual. I know you thought I was the one who did not know much about the game, but clearly it was the other way around. That's what happen when you act like a blind homer.

I was the one correct about most things that happen.... except for Cam having a huge game, I missed on that!

Carolina will respond though.

now you show up after the game is over. werent willing to bet on it though were you. blind homer? that game could have gone either way, you didnt prove a damn thing

I don't believe in gambling heathen, keep your pocket change. Even if I did, I'm not interested in robbing you blind, because yeah, it's gonna be that easy Sunday.

If it makes you feel any better, I do believe Cam hangs at least 30 up on the Taints.

Hey, you have every right to be wrong, here in America you can be right (in my case) and wrong (in your case).

Don't bother responding to me, I don't feel like responding to all of your little retorts. I can't say it's been a fun exchange, but sometimes you gotta show the kids how it's done. Take care.

jesus your a dork...................happy wife happy life right bro? I cant stand negative and soft dudes

Archived