• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dat Alice makes a thread on Saints Report.

PhillyB

Trying a lot harder? Half the stuff you wrote in that post is dumb and not even factually accurate. I'm pretty sure the average fan is smart enough to know its fake considering what posts I did make last night was about how great the team played and how I think they win in a third meeting after losing a game they dominated for 59 minutes. The ones you are trolling and actually believe your newest photoshop job, well they are probably the same ones that originally fell for the fake match,com profile you photoshopped before I posted the guys real one and those mental midgets are not really my concern.

16bc051a39836eb749659b1ff6ad667160d5f482

I don't watch reality TV shows, so even if it is Philly posing as you, it will fill my monthly quota for staged entertainment and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Well, it appears the first paragraph was something real someone actually posted, the avatar and second half about tax dollars, condo, free food? WTF? Was all his creation. Now whether that was a real saints fan that posted that or one of the many trolls pretending to be a Saints fan, I can't tell you. Maybe Phil will show us the real screenshot so we can see guys other posts and how long he was a member. I would bet It was a troll account posing as Saints fan.

Trying a lot harder? Half the stuff you wrote in that post is dumb and not even factually accurate. I'm pretty sure the average fan is smart enough to know its fake considering what posts I did make last night was about how great the team played and how I think they win in a third meeting after losing a game they dominated for 59 minutes. The ones you are trolling and actually believe your newest photoshop job, well they are probably the same ones that originally fell for the fake match,com profile you photoshopped before I posted the guys real one and those mental midgets are not really my concern.

keep on making up lies and trying to backpedal you fuging lard silo

I really wish the board's deal with this fugtard would be gone.  Hell, I'd actually petition to bring Bwood back in place of an IP ban for this dude if that's what it'd take haha.  It's just annoying.  

Well gratz on telling Alice exactly what he wants to hear then

APPLAUSE!

Just dont post in this thread, no ones forcing you to read it. . go away and let us enjoy ourselves with this piece of poo. . he deserves it and you obviously dont understand the psychological game we are playing in here.

can't wait to read your post on cowboyszone when the eagles win by 40

Can't wait till 3rd meeting with panthers:

First game was utter blowout

Second game was also dominated by Saints and lost in final seconds

5 drives were killed by sacks or penalties due directly to Armstead. That doesn't happen again next game and was the only reason such a dominated game was even close on scoreboard, the win is covering up the fact the offense is getting worse by the week and Cam really only made 4 throws for points, 3 on last drive when it counted, but still was one of his worst games of his career,

Hi,

I'm new to you. I have never got into any pissing matches with the "Great" Dat Alice yet. But, let me introduce myself. I am the resident Photoshop god here. And you have no proof AT ALL this was photoshopped. Your first attempt at that claim was to say the font didn't match... Well, I create fonts for a living and I can tell you the font in the screen cap is the exact (run of the mill) font used on SR.

Then, you tried to throw in that your post count didn't add up. Let me inform you a bit on how an online forum works. If you have a post deleted or removed, your post count will go down automatically due to the fact it's like the post never existed. So that excuse didn't work for you either.

Now... you are grabbing at straws trying to claim that the actual content of the post does not match your "intelligence" level and that it matches the way PhillyB posts. I can easily say PhillyB is one of THE MOST intelligent members of the huddle, as well as one of the best spoken. The phonics used in the post in question match your tones exactly from what I have seen over the years. So this excuse (like all before it) fall flat. 

Before I go, I would like to make sure you know I would like my $1,000 in $2 bills. For two reasons: 1) That's the number of touchdowns the Panthers had in yesterday's win. 2) Because, well you know.... #2 seed and all. Now get to the banks early, they don't usually carry that many so you might have to visit a few different ones.

Sincerely,

M3OW 

I really wish the board's deal with this fugtard would be gone. Hell, I'd actually petition to bring Bwood back in place of an IP ban for this dude if that's what it'd take haha. It's just annoying.

Literally 7 threads about me popped up last night after we lost a game I said all week I expected to lose. Apparently they can't get enough of me. SEVEN THREADS! I'm famous! Lol

Well gratz on telling Alice exactly what he wants to hear then

APPLAUSE!

Just dont post in this thread, no ones forcing you to read it. . go away and let us enjoy ourselves with this piece of poo. . he deserves it and you obviously dont understand the psychological game we are playing in here.

? Really dude

I just find it all weird.  Let's just stick to football talk.  I didn't read a post in the thread anyways.  Y'all can continue to enjoy yourselves I guess if it gets your rocks off.  

? Really dude

I just find it all weird.  Let's just stick to football talk.  I didn't read a post in the thread anyways.  Y'all can continue to enjoy yourselves I guess if it gets your rocks off.  

No. . what are you?. . alright look I really want to label you something right now but Im gonna give you a pass. This being a thread about Alice n all, I refuse to put down another Panther's fan. . but seriously man, stop posting in this thread.

Archived