• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who could have predicted

KillaCamNewton

That back in week 1 a deangelo williams fumble on the seattle 5 yard-line would all but be the difference between who would be the 1st seed and 2nd seed in the NFC. I dont even see that as a bad thing----- i see it as a testament to how far ron rivera and this team has come. That afternoon steve smith said we would beat them in january, funny how that prediction looks more and more true as each week passes

When referring to Seattle that day I think Smitty said that we would 'see them' again in January.....not 'beat them'

I agree.... That Buffalo Bills game stings the most.... They are so bad this year that no one even wants to touch their players in Fantasy Football...

The loss in Buffalo was the best possible outcome that day. That was the moment and catalyst that resulted in the birth of Riverboat Ron and set the pNthers in their quest to the division and playoffs

I believe that a close win there and none of the last 10-1 happens.

Thank you Buffalo

That back in week 1 a deangelo williams fumble on the seattle 5 yard-line would all but be the difference between who would be the 1st seed and 2nd seed in the NFC. I dont even see that as a bad thing----- i see it as a testament to how far ron rivera and this team has come. That afternoon steve smith said we would beat them in january, funny how that prediction looks more and more true as each week passes

Yep, smith was right, the hawks won the wrong game

Archived