• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade and other roster moves

cavic7585

Apparently the Raptors management is looking to move Kyle Lowry to help their tanking process... I know we have Ramon Sessions (so it won't happen), but I wish the Bobcats would check that out.

Offer Ramon Sessions, Anthony Tolliver, and a 2nd round pick for Lowry and you end up with a great one-two punch at the point guard position with Walker and Lowry.

Apparently the Raptors management is looking to move Kyle Lowry to help their tanking process... I know we have Ramon Sessions (so it won't happen), but I wish the Bobcats would check that out.

Offer Ramon Sessions, Anthony Tolliver, and a 2nd round pick for Lowry and you end up with a great one-two punch at the point guard position with Walker and Lowry.

Lowry name has been thrown out there for a couple weeks now.

I dont see Cho bringing in any guys. We're gonna end this season with who we have. Tho, I do see Cho try to move some of our players (MKG/Biyombo).

Cho needs to decide which direction to go and run with it. I am in favor of the whole tank idea. Pull trades that add picks going into the draft and adding another expiring or two. Pair multiple picks to get higher in the draft and use cap space in free agency.

However if Cho chooses to win now then he better get busy so the team can have time to gel and get in the top 4 in the east.

1) MKG to Phoenix for Channing Frye and one of their first round picks. Suns have both Morris twins to play PF and add a young wing. Bobcats get a stretch 4 to open lane for Jefferson and a pick. The Suns have 4 first rounders in this draft and have said they would use them to get better.

2) Gordon's expiring, Pargo, and Portland pick to Toronto for Lowry and Derozan. Toronto can tank, create cap space in offseason and add pick. Bobcats add a tremendous backup PG in Lowry and Derozan can start which allows Hendo to come off bench as a 6th man.

3) Sessions to the Wizards for Trevor Ariza. Wizards need a backup for Wall and they still have Webster and Otto Porter to play SF. Bobcats wouldn't need Sessions with Lowry in town. Ariza would also stretch the floor for Jefferson and provide good defense on the wing.

PG - Walker/Lowry

SG - Derozan/Henderson

SF - Ariza/CDR

PF - Frye/McBob

C - Jefferson/Biyombo

Zeller/Tolliver/Adrien also on bench. This would be a deep team that could be top 4 in the east.

Also adds 1st round pick from Suns to take place of the pick we would lose to the Bulls. Lowry and Ariza expirings make up for Gordon's expiring. So the Cats lose one first round pick and the expiring of Sessions.

Loul Deng traded for Andrew Bynum.

"Kurt Helin (PFT)"

The Chicago Bulls have agreed to trade Luol Deng to the Cleveland Cavaliers for Andrew Bynum and a first round pick (the Kings’ pick owned by the Cavs that is top 12 protected this season, top 10 protected the next couple), the teams have announced. This was a story broken by Shams Charania of Real GM and quickly confirmed by Brian Windhorst of ESPN and Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com.

I gotta say it's a huge win for the Cavs. I think that this trade would def make Cleveland a legitimate playoffs team this season if Irving can ever stay healthy.

However, Chicago may begin thinking about "tanking"? I dont see Chicago being a contender without Deng, unless Bynum can come in and play huge minutes.

Archived