• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers closer to single game ticket date

not sure about that delhommey, but i'd think that on the phone or web, your location wouldn't matter.

to elaborate on my experience with that though. while living in charlotte, i'd try both methods, and did that for 3 or 4 consecutive years. i never got one ticket. on the site i couldn't find the number of tickets i wanted together for the few games that they had left after presales to those with rights or BOA connections(i think those employees get to buy a day before, but not sure). the phone was always busy when i tried that.

not sure about that delhommey, but i'd think that on the phone or web, your location wouldn't matter.

to elaborate on my experience with that though. while living in charlotte, i'd try both methods, and did that for 3 or 4 consecutive years. i never got one ticket. on the site i couldn't find the number of tickets i wanted together for the few games that they had left after presales to those with rights or BOA connections(i think those employees get to buy a day before, but not sure). the phone was always busy when i tried that.

anybody know anything about this....was on the phone yesterday with ticketmaster and they told me it will be a presale on july 28 and 30th.but its a code that you will need in order to get them.....

anybody know anything about this....was on the phone yesterday with ticketmaster and they told me it will be a presale on july 28 and 30th.but its a code that you will need in order to get them.....

that's right in line with what I have heard. BOA employees get a presale code to buy X amount of tickets before the general public

Im kickin myself in the ass for missing the 2 game pack they were offering 2 weeks ago. The 2 games I plan on attending were put together somehow, 'Skins & 'Phins, and I hesitated and missed out. I will be TicketMastering at 9:30 that Saturday also...

Do you have to be in the Carolina's to buy them?

From past experience, it appears the tickets from Ticketmaster are limited to those who's credit card addresses are from North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia only.

Archived