• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

sorry man haha. i admire the 9ers too. in fact, the only team i cant stand from your division is AZ. i admire the rest. i was actually hoping for a playoff rematch with AZ in retribution for handing us that week 5 loss. 

Arizona A_A. MANNNN.

MANNNNNN, Why Arizona out of all lol.

you lost to us at home after a bye week. you're sweating. why should we be? just another notch, tho we've already carved this one before in much harder conditions

See, Playoffs and Regular Season is two different things, It's you guys first playoffs since 2008?

Yes, you beat us,way earlier,  we're totally sweating, we both been on a hot streak to end the season. We have Playoff EXP. So i don't really eh

See, Playoffs and Regular Season is two different things, It's you guys first playoffs since 2008?

Yes, you beat us,way earlier,  we're totally sweating, we both been on a hot streak to end the season. We have Playoff EXP. So i don't really eh

you had playoff experience when we beat you at home last time. didnt mean a whole lot then and I doubt it matters much this weekend. All the experience in the world isn't gonna stop Kaepernick from getting sacked and throwing horrible picks all night. 

Arizona A_A. MANNNN.

MANNNNNN, Why Arizona out of all lol.

the drug-addicted, white-trash, psycho part of my family lives in AZ. Phoenix to be exact. plus there is alot of bad blood right now between Carolina and AZ in the football world. no one holds the same type of grudge against Seattle for its win in 05 but 08? man people still throw up in their mouths alittle bit over that. wont change until we return the favor in the playoffs. same for the Patriots. alot of Carolina fans are hoping the Patriots set us up for a Super Bowl rematch this year...

It's actually kind of pathetic that you're the only one attempting to trash talk you do know that nothing you type here will have an impact on the game next weekend right? you're accomplishing nothing being here except a few follow up posts to your irrelevant banter to make you feel like your actually trolling. i've encountered internet trolls and you're the Bambi of trolls. 

you had playoff experience when we beat you at home last time. didnt mean a whole lot then and I doubt it matters much this weekend. All the experience in the world isn't gonna stop Kaepernick from getting sacked and throwing horrible picks all night. 

Uh...Lol, im not even, with that statement.

the drug-addicted, white-trash, psycho part of my family lives in AZ. Phoenix to be exact. plus there is alot of bad blood right now between Carolina and AZ in the football world. no one holds the same type of grudge against Seattle for its win in 05 but 08? man people still throw up in their mouths alittle bit over that. wont change until we return the favor in the playoffs. same for the Patriots. alot of Carolina fans are hoping the Patriots set us up for a Super Bowl rematch this year...

Oh dear geezes, smitty. That's a lot of bad blood. I can only imagine, with that side of the fam.

It's actually kind of pathetic that you're the only one attempting to trash talk you do know that nothing you type here will have an impact on the game next weekend right? you're accomplishing nothing being here except a few follow up posts to your irrelevant banter to make you feel like your actually trolling. i've encountered internet trolls and you're the Bambi of trolls. 

If i was trollin', I would do it in a more trollin' manner. But, seein' how i jest, and how some fans spit venom at I and there are replys, hey it's fun. So, something is being accomplished also with you saying something about it, oh it hit you too. :D  but what's pathetic is the trash talk. Falcon fans were so much better, Also, They don't get their panties in such a wad, well they did, but, you miss the point. :/

Archived