• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

See, Playoffs and Regular Season is two different things, It's you guys first playoffs since 2008?

Yes, you beat us,way earlier,  we're totally sweating, we both been on a hot streak to end the season. We have Playoff EXP. So i don't really eh

Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl, how's that for playoff experience? Didn't help him tonight though did it?

SF is a really good team, but I think the Panthers will win again as we have a better D and a better QB. 

Aaron Rodgers won a Super Bowl, how's that for playoff experience? Didn't help him tonight though did it?

SF is a really good team, but I think the Panthers will win again as we have a better D and a better QB. 

We have beat him 4 times in a row now lol

Against any other team, they coulda won.

OHHHHHH, If ya'll let Cam run the ball maybe.

Oh dear geezes, smitty. That's a lot of bad blood. I can only imagine, with that side of the fam.

its actually kinda sad. my birth mother is one of them. one of these days ima go find her again. not cus im angry or anything. to the contrary, i actually miss her a bit, even if her life is still a train wreck. i dont want to risk losing her while estranged. BUT ANYWAY.... sob story and probably too personal for this thread. back to football... 

yea AZ sucks. 

If i was trollin', I would do it in a more trollin' manner. But, seein' how i jest, and how some fans spit venom at I and there are replys, hey it's fun. So, something is being accomplished also with you saying something about it, oh it hit you too. :D  but what's pathetic is the trash talk. Falcon fans were so much better, Also, They don't get their panties in such a wad, well they did, but, you miss the point. :/

Its not that we aren't trash talking its just that we just don't care about you you're irrelevant till next week. you're boring

its actually kinda sad. my birth mother is one of them. one of these days ima go find her again. not cus im angry or anything. to the contrary, i actually miss her a bit, even if her life is still a train wreck. i dont want to risk losing her while estranged. BUT ANYWAY.... sob story and probably too personal for this thread. back to football... 

yea AZ sucks. 

-brohug- That feel bro, that feell.

Well, arizona does suck. AZ SUCKS BOOOOOOO.

Its not that we aren't trash talking its just that we just don't care about you you're irrelevant till next week. you're boring

Seein' as how ppl are still replying to me, it's not irrelevant nor "not caring" Lol, if it were so irrelevant, you wouldn't be replying, or seemingly getting under your skin.

Relax, like i said, you missed the point lol

Its not even trash talk lol, but, you seemingly cannot comprehend my words, so goto sleep, Probably, Past your bed time anyways.

And you're unoriginal. i actually do wish we were playing the falcons they had better trash talkers

Archived