• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes aquire Aaron Ward

Squirrel

They were trying hard to get rid of him. 7 goals in two years at $3 million. I could score 7 goals in two seasons with the ice time he got. He'll end up with a two-way contract somewhere, it wont be with the Canes. Ward was on the '06 team, he scored the first goal of game 7 and made some key blocks after suffering a concussion in game 6. Kaberle is on his way out, they can buy him out for a few hundred thousand vs. paying him 2.3 or so for the season to be a healthy scratch. Getting Cory back would be sweet, he is one of the most underated players of the last 5-6 years. He is the only guy outside of Ladd that is doing anything.

They were trying hard to get rid of him. 7 goals in two years at $3 million. I could score 7 goals in two seasons with the ice time he got. He'll end up with a two-way contract somewhere, it wont be with the Canes. Ward was on the '06 team, he scored the first goal of game 7 and made some key blocks after suffering a concussion in game 6. Kaberle is on his way out, they can buy him out for a few hundred thousand vs. paying him 2.3 or so for the season to be a healthy scratch. Getting Cory back would be sweet, he is one of the most underated players of the last 5-6 years. He is the only guy outside of Ladd that is doing anything.

Yeah he always hurts us everytime we play Florida.

Yep, I have to agree, it looks like we have for the most part put our Stanley Cup team back together. A lot of the guys are getting older, but we do have some good young players on the team now too. I can't wait to see the team in action.

Archived