• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rusell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Cam Newton

Pantherxtreme

Russell has 57 tds to 19 ints in two years, with not that great receivers. He is clearly the better qb at the moment.

He also has a top 5 O-line when healthy, a top 5 rb (play action to kill)

Golden is better than anybody not name Steve smith on our roster

Sidney Rice is better than anybody not name Steve smith on our roster

Jermaine Kearse  is better than anybody not name Steve smith on our roster

your right its the receivers fault they cant jump 8 feet in the air to catch all the overthrown balls.

spoken like a typical fan who only seems to watch his team play.

FYI, every Elite QB overthrows balls. What separate them from Cam is, their fans understand that they will and their receivers BUST THEIR ASSES TO GET THOSE BALLS. But i guess not.

Maybe it's time for some of you to stop pretending you have  Great team and work on making this team great.

I think Cam, RW, and Kaep are all great for there teams. Cam in a year or two will be the best QB in the league once he gets a couple of weapons and Manning/Brady are on the age decline. Telling all my friends we need to win a Super Bowl in the next year or two because it will be the Panthers era in the NFC soon. 

I think RW will be a top 10 QB year in year out but the way our offense plays he is more of a "don't make mistakes" QB since our identity is to run the ball. I just don't ever see him being a consistent 30-40 attempts a game guy. He makes clutch plays when he needs too, but his ultra conservative style will bring those frustrating 8, 9, 10 completion games. As long as we win I am fine with that.

Don't really know where to pinpoint Kaep yet. His record and game winnign drives tell you he is elite but I always think his attitude will be his downfall. After he loses it is never respect for the other team it is always "we played bad" or "we should have won".

The difference between the 3 is that Kaep has some solid weapons to throw to and Frank Gore is still a great reliable RB, RW has Lynch who is still the focal point of the offense making his job easier (you play to shut down Marshawn not RW), and Cam doesn't have a whole lot to work with (good problem to have though, you can find skill guys a lot easier than defensive players I think.)

It will be fun watching all 3 compete against each other in huge games over the foreseeable future. 

spoken like a typical fan who only seems to watch his team play.

FYI, every Elite QB overthrows balls. What separate them from Cam is, their fans understand that they will and their receivers BUST THEIR ASSES TO GET THOSE BALLS. But i guess not.

Maybe it's time for some of you to stop pretending you have  Great team and work on making this team great.

again if u go back and reread what this was a response to.  The guy was blaming only the receivers. which is 100% unfair.  Cam has not been perfect. hes overthrown wide open receivers with time to throw. read what has been written before posting some emotional response.

Archived