• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Commish now considering Marijuana or it's street name "pot", to be used by NFL players who have concussions

Hotsauce

Bad idea? They ought to just legalize it for everyone, and get it over with. And, no, I'm not a smoker. 

It is a terrible idea because one of the chief symptoms of being high is short-term memory loss. Do you really want players being stoned before practice? I think not.

It should be legal, but people should stop lying about it being some miracle drug. It's not, and even if it was smoking is a terrible way to administer a drug.

It is a terrible idea because one of the chief symptoms of being high is short-term memory loss. Do you really want players being stoned before practice? I think not.

It should be legal, but people should stop lying about it being some miracle drug. It's not, and even if it was smoking is a terrible way to administer a drug.

I am not a doctor, but I am stoned. And since the NFL would be using this as a medicine. The concussed players would probably smoke after the game not before. Most stoners...responsible ones anyway, don't smoke before work. just my stoned opinion.

no music in weed thread?

I've always thought a thug was a violent criminal, not a loud mouth black guy with dreads. I consider Vick a thug because of his illegal dog torturing and murdering, but not Sherman. Sherman is just loud, obnoxious, and wears his hair in a way that irritates a good portion of white America.

I've always thought a thug was a violent criminal, not a loud mouth black guy with dreads. I consider Vick a thug because of his illegal dog torturing and murdering, but not Sherman. Sherman is just loud, obnoxious, and wears his hair in a way that irritates a good portion of white America.

White people with dreads irritates me.

Wurd up!

That thug Sherman will love this.....  

That was a joke btw....since I'm now a racist for calling a thug a thug...mine as well embrace it.

Naw...iz dem tats....deyz gangz signz

People like this are exactly why we get these stereotypes about North Carolina when fans from other regions come to talk smack.

You aren't funny, and you aren't cute, cut that poo out.

I don't smoke weed. I drink, occasionally. Even I think it's plain to see that weed is a far less detrimental drug.

Consider the fact that alcohol is physically addictive and marijuana is not.

Idk about you but I know far more people addicted to marijuana than alchohol. Can't even stop smoking for just one week in order to pass a drug screen for a job that THEY want. That's bad

Archived