• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I wanna know

Hawk

Hawks are the only acceptable outcome on top.

Fug Peyton Manning.

Keys will be can the Hawks actually put a rush on Peyton?

In other words can the Legion of Boom make Manning hold the ball long enough with their coverage skills so the pass rush can hit paydirt?

I think they will, Manning will get stuffed a time or two and turn over the football twice.

Seattle wins, 27-20.

Rejoice!

I look for it to be a very competitive game.  If the weather is not an issue, then I see the Broncos winning a close one.  If the weather is disruptive in the least, then I see Wilsons ability to become an add'l runner as the key.  It is that close for me.

Windy or cold or snowy gives the edge to Hawks

Windy or cold or snowy gives the edge to Hawks

That's a funny sounding statement in context, given that you're talking about an opposing team from Denver :lol:

Aaaaahhh, but factor Peyton's rep for poor performance in bad weather in there, and... :unsure:

That's a funny sounding statement in context, given that you're talking about an opposing team from Denver :lol:

Aaaaahhh, but factor Peyton's rep for poor performance in bad weather in there, and... :unsure:

Yep, last weekend in Denver for the AFC championship, it was 50 and sunny.  50 in Denver feels like 65 here, so a wonderful day for Peyton.

Seattle is just crap weather all the time, rain, snow, wind, etc.  Just feel like even though it is Seattle, they still get worse weather as a whole, and yes, Peytons long history of being a little off the mark in cold did factor in.

These teams haven't played since 2010 excluding preseason.

Denver will need to run the ball effectively to buy Manning time and options.

Seattle has to score. Their offense dropped a few duds in the regular season. Against the Broncos scoring is not optional.

Russel Wilson was huge against ATL last year and Manning has beaten great defenses  before (Bears in SB).

I'll take Manning's experience. Seattle didn't look good against 49ers. Broncos have looked solid all playoffs.

I think SEA could follow the SD blueprint to win (like in the TNF game). A good steady Skittles diet, with a good short intermediate passing game when needed. If they can limit the amount of Bronco possessions and string a couple stops along the way, I think things might look good for them.

Archived